Which cles color? suggestions?

halona

O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
Okay so I need everyone's help! I am trying to decide between two colors of the vernis cles Pomme d'Amour? or Aramante?

I have a black Neo Cabby on it's way and I am thinking about decorating it with a Cles! Also because it's a large bag and I need to be able to grab my metro card, path card, work ID easily when I'm commuting to and from work. Do I go for Pomme d'Amour that would stand out against my Neo Cabby? or do I go for more subtle beauty of Aramante? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Please help! I need to decide before I head out shopping this weekend! Oh BTW, I'm relatively new to the LV forum but I :heart: you guys!

funny, but i have been thinking about getting a cles and i am in between the pommo and amarante too! love the pomme because it's that reddish-pinkish-yummy-ish color, but something about that deep purple color sings to me as well. if i had to pick right now, i think i would go w/ the pomme.

anyone w/ an vernis amarante item: is the color IRL close to opi nail polish in "lincoln park after dark?" i love that nail color and in photos i sort of liken it to that.

Wow, no votes for aramante! (except for 1/2 a vote from LVobsessed415 :yes:) didn't expect that! I guess Pomme wins :love:

Slayer: I didn't think about it that way. You're totally right, Aramante wouldn't match most bags in my collection

JennMSU: Which one are you leaning toward more? I wish I could get BOTH but my BF would kill me b/c I have been spending s:huh::huh:O much $$ recently.

I just called NM LV @ shorthills. They have it in stock! What's even better is that I have a $75 GC they sent me for their promotion this past June :yahoo:

Thank you everyone for your opinions!

I think they would both look amazing too! The only complaint I have about the amt is the finger prints... go with the pomme! How nice is that, a gift card from LV! WOW!

I have one cles and it is pomme. I love it dearly. I hang it off my damier azur speedy in the summer and I'll be hooking it on my other bags this winter. The amarante is gorgeous, too, but I love red.