Which classic bag?

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Well...I'd had my pink Ostrich bag for 26 days and I hadn't used it.
I decided to return it as although I loved it, I couldn't see myself getting value for money out of it...I just seemed too scared to use it.
I really want a bag where I'll use and use it without worry.
That probably discounts an Oak Bays...
I'm after a classic...so what about a choc Bays or something similar.
I never really fancied a black bag but the girl at work has a black Bays and it does look great.
I was a bit worried about the weight but feel I want something a bit more substantial (if that makes sense..and my back is quite a bit better now)
Love my Mabels but the straps drive me mad..
Any thoughts or ideas
Most my bags are quite colourful but I would like a keeper thats also a classic colour

i've never been too keen on patent as I'd worry about marks...
I had an Indigo EW which I stupidly let go of to fund a magenta Hanover.
I fancy Oak but worry about rain marks but does the Buffalo Oak on Alexa rainmark?
I must admit the price of the Alexa puts me off..I think that's why my ink one went back
I do like the printed Bays too...
I've had 4 Bays..red, Marine, Oak and lilac but never managed to find that one bag I wanted to keep.
Do you think there are people (like me) who just wont ever find THE bag?? I've used both my head and heart...and I'm still looking..

Depends on what I am wearing to be honest, my black one is Darwin so is very grainy and thick which I love, the choc is more 'earthy' if you get me!! and the grain on mine is more flat so do prefer the Black one. I am also lusting after Oak Bays but have had one in the past and sold it beause I was so precious over it. Literally would check the weather forecast before using it. Have been considering getting another one but will I be too scared to use it........most likely!!!

I know what you mean, I can't be mothering bags anymore! My oak Bays used to carry a spare carrier in it in case it rained
Def thinking of choc or black bays...I love bright accessories, so the black might look nice with a red pillar box or bus charm etc

One of these beauties rachiem, with as you said a fantastic eye catching red charm.

Failing that a Black Regular NVT. Pure class!!

Attachments

• user180369_pic46641_1260587665.jpg
    user180369_pic46641_1260587665.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 51
i used to have a black antique glace bays and she was gorgeous!! obviously not on sale any more but they do pop up once in a while. might be a bit more durable than the patent for you?