Which City In FRANCE that have a chance to get Birkin or Kelly out of Paris and Other

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone I’m New Member you so today I May have many question kindly help me please .

1 ) I’ve Plan to go to France but didn’t plan to go to any city yet My plan just want to get the Birkin , do you have any city that i can have a chance to get Birkin or Kelly Out of Paris (Because I’ve already planed that i will try my luck in FSH ,George ,Sevres) But I Just want to have more chance to grab it
    1.1 ) and Kindly advise me which day should i go and shouldn’t
    1.2 ) either you guys have an nice SA please tell me anyway

2) Is that true that you can get Birkin Twice in one year only!!!! ?
    Once I’ve ever got one Birkin and i ask one more for SA she told me that "you better come back in next 6 months” I’m wonder that is it true ? because I’ve found one people he got the Birkin in every 3 months
    2.1) do they have record our purchased out of Paris or in France ? like if i want to get one more Birkin in difference city/country can I ?

3) "You Can’t get same bag in different colour or size in one season” I’ve heard this sentence from SA in Sevres But That trip i got one garden from Venice and one in FSH so is it true? or it is fine that if it is difference city/country ?

4) How can i know the season of Hermes is changed ?

Warm Regards

2. Welcome
    There are many useful and helpful tips
    Pertaining to your doubts
    Search them
    Read them religiously
    Best of luck

3. #3 Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.