Which city? Blue Glacier or anthracite?

Which color

• Anthracite

• Blue Glacier

Results are only viewable after voting.
I still have no idea which to pick! Blue seems so casual, so fun, so "denim" but a dark leather bag is more practical, more subtle, will go well with more occasions and tolerate stains better.

And the vote reflects the state of my mind: 50 to 50!

BG BG BG, really love it! :yahoo:
Just bumped into it IRL last week and the colour is much more gorgeous than in the photo. Not too bright not too dark, I think it can easily matches with any in your wardrobe. Anyway, I may be a little bias as I don't like carrying very dark bbag and I love the BG because its leather looks so yummy with some veins. :drool:

This is a tuff choice, but if I don't have any black, or dark blue-ish shade, I will go with Anthracite. Otherwise, no doubt, I will pick Blue Glacier, of course,why? Really love the pale mysterious tint of lilac and smoky blue....yummy!!!!!

on this occasion with those 2 bags, I pick BG. Its a beautiful colour that I'm sure is more wearable than you may think. Its really pretty and the contrasting hardware on it really makes it.

Why get the 'sensible' option when you want something that will make you smile every time you carry it. Imagine how it will look 6 months from now with constant use too :drool::graucho:

I'd vote BG. I have a BG City and its AMAZING. It goes with a lot, of course it's not like a black bag that goes with EVERYTHING. However, if you want a darker bag I'd go for a more one-dimensional color like Black or the new Steel. I don't really like the chamaleon dark bags.
So I guess my vote goes to BG now and you can buy a darker bag later =]

I have a hard time with this as well. Both colors are great, versatile colors, very casual and all seasons. I voted for anthracite, but if you already have a dark color, get blue glacier then, it's so pretty.:heart: