Which Chloe bag do you plan/hope to get in the New Year?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. With 2006 coming to a close and the NEW YEAR 2007 fast approaching, I was wondering which Chloe bag everyone here is planning to purchase, if any...:drinkup:

Personally, I love the roche color paddington, but am trying to keep myself on a purse ban until at least mid-year of 2007...

I just bought my first medium paddington satchel (orig. style) so will have to see if I love the style enough to purchase one in a different color. I have the edith in more than one style so I don't need anymore... I am interested in the bay bag in the tan/light camelish color but will have to see more of them IRL and hear from other pfers who purchase them first.

2. I am definitely buying a medium satchel after Christmas. I am torn now between Mousse and Grenat. At the moment I am leaning towards Grenat. I might buy a Medium Mousse and a baby Grenat... LOL.

3. I :heart: both those colors! I own a mousse small (med?) pocket paddington (the professor) at the moment, my only paddington, until my whiskey medium satchel arrives next week! I think the Grenat is also a beautiful color! Good luck w/ur purchases in the New Year, rinstar311~!

4. am looking forward to seeing the new Bay IRL, and also seeing what Chloes go on sale in the new year, which might tempt me a little more. I saw a gorgeous Tracy in a deep blue, which I am hoping might go on sale as they have not proved to be that popular ;)

5. Teal paddington (or whatever that color is called)
    Nutmegish edith hobo (yes, I actually like it!)

6. I don't know if I'll get any more Chloes come the new year. I do love the Tracy though.

7. Thanks! I will definitely post pics when I find my lovely Paddy!

8. Metalic blue clutch

9. I shouldn't get any more chloes as I already have 6 paddys but I'm curious to see roche paddington irl... I hope I dont fell in love but I'm afraid that might happen....:biggrin:

10. I am getting a grenat in january!

11. Hee! :yahoo:

12. Just ordered the Edith Large Satchel in chamois from Bergdorf's! I forgot to expedite the shipping when I checked out so the order confirmation said it would arrive by Jan. 2 -- just at the start of the new year!!!

13. I've always wanted a medium Taupe Paddy satchel. I've had and sold both the Chocolate and Whiskey satchels this year, as they didn't quite quench my thirst for a Taupe! Hopefully I'll stumble across a good deal on a new or gently used one! If anyone sees one out there on a sale table let me know! :search:

14. oh man, i thought i was done for awhile but that roche sounds so tempting...

15. I just got my first Paddy in the mail today!!!!!:yahoo: :wlae: :rochard: :happydance: It's the medium in Aubergine. I loooooooove it so much. I should probably just enjoy this one and not even think about the next purse, but...:blush: :devil: you know how it is, ladies! I want Anthracite and the metallic Bleu Nuit. Probably in the medium as well, although the baby with shoulder strap intrigues me. I'm really in love with Mousse also; that's the color that sucked me in to Chloeland. I'm going to go play with my new toy now! :party: