Which Charm Complements My Bags The Best?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Charm to Choose for a Damier Azur Speedy & Neverfull?

1. Rock Flower

2. Insolence (Brown)

3. Insolence (Pink)

4. Tapage

5. None of the Above

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
    Which charm would complement my bags the best? I would use it mainly for my Damier Azur Speedy and perhaps my Neverfull so it needs to look good on both! I can only afford one so it has to be dual purpose!

2. I vote for Tapage or Insolence in brown. These charms will be matching with your Damier Azur Speedy and your Mono Neverfull as well. Good luck!

3. Insolence (Brown)

4. I have the brown Insolence and I love it. It looks nice on all LV bags, IMO.

5. Insolence (brown).

6. Tapage gets my vote. But I love them all!

7. insolence for surre~!!!~ i have it & its my FAVE charm!!! i cant put it down!!! seriously i recomend it!!

8. Insolence in brown

9. Tapage

10. Tampage......I LVoe this charm on each and every bag I've seen it on!

11. Tapage ;)

12. I vote Insolence (Brown). The Tapage is nice, but might be too bulky.

13. rock flower..and it also comes in rose(pink) which will look great on both

14. Tapage or Insolence. I actually just bought the Tapage for my damier speedy and it looks awesome :nuts:

15. I have the Tapage and it goes with all my bags from MONO to VERNIS and as the others are made from mostly plastic I think your get more bang for your buck kwim!