Which Charity do you donate your used/unwanted clothing, toys, etc to?

There is an organization that comes through my town once a month. They take household items and used clothing no matter what the condition.:tup:
They will leave a yellow ticket the week before and then you just put your stuff out with the ticket on the door where it's visable and they pick it up.
I usually always have a bag to give them every month or so.

I donate my gently used business clothes and conservative casuals to a charity in my area. This charity gives them to poor women who don't have the right clothes to look for a job.

Because of my industry, I need to stay reasonably up to date on fashions. These gals are happy to be 2-3 years behind.

Evening clothes and accessories go to a Prom Night charity in my area. The charity focuses on poor girls who are highly likely to drop out during their senior year. They get lovely dresses, accessories, and hair and makeup services. It has helped the drop out rate enormously. The girls become motivated to not get pregnant and to graduate on time.

St. Vincent de Paul. I was raised Catholic but haven't stepped inside a church for 35 years other than weddings or funerals. Guess it is the guilt-trip aspect ingrained by Italian-American upbringing. So I picked a Catholic charity.

Many years ago I even gave them a few designer bags (GAAAAAACK!) before I knew htere was anything like high-end consignment. Well someone got good deals and are very happy. It comforts me.

I grew up in working-class family and didn't know about some of these kind of things.,, of what to do with unwanted expensive items.

I donate all my things to GoodWill because there is usually one close by. Occasionally, the Salvation Army truck will go to homes to pick up donations so if they are willing to do that, I just schedule an appointment for them to pick everything up.

Since I live in Mexico, I just put all my unwanted clothes/shoes/etc outside in the street in bags separated from normal trash, needed ppl go out hunting for useful things at garbage pickup days.

Most of my tangible donations go to the Salvation Army, but I also donate to my local Junior League and send monetary donations to the Red Cross and my local no-kill animal shelter.

I also donate old towels to my vet's office. They are always happy to have them.