Which Chanels have you spotted today?

BlushPeony

Nov 3, 2008
I'm always on a lookout for Chanel bags outside the forum. I love seeing women with it and name the bag silently in my bag. I'm curious as to how many do we actually see out there on the street on a daily basis as we travel daily in our neighborhoods, nearby towns or across the globe.

I'm curious to see which part of the globe is most populated with Chanels.

Please list name of the bag (if you can) & city/country. Or just color/style and location is fine too.

I saw one today on a lady entering Starbucks in Richmond Hill, Ontario - Canada. Black coco cabas.

To tell you the truth, you really don't see Chanel that often in Toronto
It is more common on Bloor St, where the high end boutiques and shops are
But still then, most are LVs and Guccis
I've only really seen Chanels when i'm in the boutique-- either the flagship or at Holts

What brings you to Toronto? How do you like it so far?

I grew up here, then moved away for over a decade and now am back visiting. I'll try and see if I can spot a few more before my departure. I do see a lot more LVs though. The very limited pieces even...and sadly not so many Chanels.

I did not see one Chanel today. Yesterday I saw one Chanel but it was on the arms of a fellow TPFer who I just happened to run into!! :P Oh wait, I was also with mom and she had a Chanel. So two yesterday but both on peeps I know.

I saw a black jumbo with SH and a brown reissue at Neiman Marcus in paramus NJ. This was on Saturday.

On Sunday I saw a gorgeous blue caviar jumbo, a black cerf, a black jumbo with GH, and a burgundy patent jumbo at Saks in NYC.

I agree, I live downtown Toronto and the only time I see a Chanel is while I'm in the boutique! Even then however I usually only see people buying their first one or just looking.

I was having lunch at one of the hotel and saw two ladies carrying chanel flaps, one of them is black reissue and the other is black jumbo!!~

This is funny that I saw this thread.. I was shopping yesterday in Bellevue, WA and I saw a girl with a white caviar jumbo with silver hardware in sephora.. I was wondering if she could possibly be on tpf lol.

OOooo which starbucks? i work in the area and i never see chanel around here!

Last time i was at holts yorkdale i saw like 5 people carrying various flaps all hanging out around the balenciaga counter. my friend and i were droolinggg! But that's definitely the only time i've ever seen so many...