Which CHANEL wallet do you recommend?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all :heart:,

I would like to know which chanel wallet you would recommend. It has to be black caviar, hold a checkbook, and credit cards.

To give you an idea of what I'm using now...my LV porte tresor international wallet, measures 7.5" L X 4" H.

I am not familiar with the designs, so all the help I can get would be truly appreciated. Pictures would be wonderful too. Thanks so much!!! :yes:

2. I'm not a fan of carvier skin and I think Cambon or Cotton Club wallet will look better. Anyway, I try to find some pic of cavier wallet that you might like.

here is the 1st one.

Attached Files:

3. Here is the 2nd one with no section to hold coins.

Attached Files:

4. and here are other alternative choices which you might like :smile:

Attached Files:

• w.jpg
      w.jpg
      File size:
      34.2 KB
      Views:
    • w3.jpg
      w3.jpg
      File size:
      6.6 KB
      Views:
    • w1.jpg
      w1.jpg
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
    • w2.jpg
      w2.jpg
      File size:
      9.6 KB
      Views:
  5. I like the cotton club wallet. They are very beautiful in white / light silver! Or the flap wallet!

6. and this is the one I like most ! (if you're OK with the zippy wallet)

Attached Files:

• d1.jpg
      d1.jpg
      File size:
      98.4 KB
      Views:
    • d2.jpg
      d2.jpg
      File size:
      76.7 KB
      Views:
    • d3.jpg
      d3.jpg
      File size:
      52.8 KB
      Views:
  7. How about this one? :idea:

Attached Files:

• g1.jpg
      g1.jpg
      File size:
      32.7 KB
      Views:
    • g2.jpg
      g2.jpg
      File size:
      39.6 KB
      Views:
    • g3.jpg
      g3.jpg
      File size:
      11.1 KB
      Views:
    • g4.jpg
      g4.jpg
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
  8. and I think this one is the most classic and exactly what you want (instead it didn't made of cavier skin).

PS: I hope I can help.

Attached Files:

• b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      26.5 KB
      Views:
    • b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      File size:
      10.2 KB
      Views:
    • b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
    • b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      7.3 KB
      Views:
  9. Vicky,
    I really like the looks of the First and the second wallet! Can you tell me more (price, style, leather...)

TIA!

10. is there a wallet that has a clear window for a lisence? (i know i spelled that wrong). my mom wants one and i can't find any. thanks!

i love the last wallet. so classic.

11. I don't know about the cavier skin accessories much as am not a fan or it :sweatdrop:. Anyway, I try to find the answer for you. The price is around 250-270 GB pounds, it made of cavier skin and I think it is a normal check book wallet.

Will you consider about the cotton club or cambon in the same style?? I think it looks better.

12. I think Chanel have none but LV might have it.

13. Chanel doesn't have one w/ a license window as far as I know.
    Here's mine, it's from the PNY Ligne it holds my checkbook:

Attached Files:

14. I like this one the best!
    [​IMG]

15. This was the best wallet ever made. I have one in darkwhite and darkgold. I would be surprised to see any more still available for sale.