Which CHANEL wallet do you recommend?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all :heart:,

I would like to know which chanel wallet you would recommend. It has to be black caviar, hold a checkbook, and credit cards.

To give you an idea of what I'm using now...my LV porte tresor international wallet, measures 7.5" L X 4" H.

I am not familiar with the designs, so all the help I can get would be truly appreciated. Pictures would be wonderful too. Thanks so much!!! :yes:

2. I'm not a fan of carvier skin and I think Cambon or Cotton Club wallet will look better. Anyway, I try to find some pic of cavier wallet that you might like.

here is the 1st one.

img10152394407.jpg ch-ko060902-3-2.jpg ch-ko060902-3-3.jpg ch-ko060902-3-5.jpg
  3. Here is the 2nd one with no section to hold coins.

img10151985634.jpg ch-ko060227-3-2.jpg ch-ko060227-3-5.jpg
  4. and here are other alternative choices which you might like :smile:

w.jpg w3.jpg w1.jpg w2.jpg
  5. I like the cotton club wallet. They are very beautiful in white / light silver! Or the flap wallet!

6. and this is the one I like most ! (if you're OK with the zippy wallet)

d1.jpg d2.jpg d3.jpg
  7. How about this one? :idea:

g1.jpg g2.jpg g3.jpg g4.jpg
  8. and I think this one is the most classic and exactly what you want (instead it didn't made of cavier skin).

PS: I hope I can help.

b.jpg b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg
  9. Vicky,
    I really like the looks of the First and the second wallet! Can you tell me more (price, style, leather...)

TIA!

10. is there a wallet that has a clear window for a lisence? (i know i spelled that wrong). my mom wants one and i can't find any. thanks!

i love the last wallet. so classic.

11. I don't know about the cavier skin accessories much as am not a fan or it :sweatdrop:. Anyway, I try to find the answer for you. The price is around 250-270 GB pounds, it made of cavier skin and I think it is a normal check book wallet.

Will you consider about the cotton club or cambon in the same style?? I think it looks better.

12. I think Chanel have none but LV might have it.

13. Chanel doesn't have one w/ a license window as far as I know.
    Here's mine, it's from the PNY Ligne it holds my checkbook:

DSCF2072.jpg DSCF2067.jpg DSCF2074.jpg
  14. I like this one the best!
    [​IMG]

15. This was the best wallet ever made. I have one in darkwhite and darkgold. I would be surprised to see any more still available for sale.