Which Chanel purse is better?!?

Sophy_Marie

Jan 27, 2010
I think these bags are from the early 90's, but I am not sure. I just know that they are vintage & I know a white bag is harder to maintain clean, but I have too many black chanel bags..lol..black is my favorite color & so I wanted to change my color scheme. I know white is worn in the summer alot..oh well..they are both very nice & it's hard to decide.

Make sure you have tons of pics of the white. Sometimes, the white turns yellowish if the previous owner didnt take good care of it.

If you are looking to break the circle of black bags but are afraid the the white is not in mint condition, may I suggest red (to pop color) or grey (for a more classic vibe). Good alternatives, IMO.

Also, even if you chose the black one, the shape is quite different of what we are use to see for a Chanel bag. Im sure you'll get to use it a lot, regardless.

Wow you guys are making me have a tough decision..hmm I am drawing towards the black one now because I realize it's in so much better condition. The black one comes with the box and dust bag I like that. My concern for the white is that it looks a bit damaged & I don't know if that can be repaired. I notice scuffs on the back of the purse and tear on the leather chain strap of the purse. *sigh*