Which Chanel purchase(s) did you regret?

For me it's WOCs, I love them, I've had more than 5 at different times. I buy them, don't use them, because I'm either carrying too much stuff or it doesn't work with my outfit and then I wind up selling them. :noggin:

I share bethc's sentiments about woc. I have two woc but hardly used them. They either don't match my outfit or can't contain all the stuff that I wanna bring. They're idling in my closet but I haven't sold them as yet.

My WOC, i just never use it now that i have the m/l, so for those ladies out there, it's better to save up buying a m/l you'll end up not using the WOC.

Really? Hmm something to consider but i use my WOC cross body & unless you're petite I don't think the M/L can be worn that way. I personally like the M/L for dressier occasions worn with the 1 chain drop...it's very elegant. The WOC for errands, casual, & night out dancing!

This is going to sound weird since I know a lot of you ladies are jumbo fans...I regret purchasing my black caviar jumbo. It has been sitting in my closet for the last 6 months gathering dust. It is far too heavy for me to carry as an everyday bag and being only 5'1" who never wears heels, I feel it doesn't look proportionate to my size. Way too large.

Sell it to me! Lol

How come, pls share as that's next on my list

its a truly beautiful bag but just not really practical for me. i either use a hobo bag when i go to work/went to school or i use my prada purse or CC woc, clutches during the weekends/nights. if i feel like using a flap, i'll just use my black caviar. other than that, the beige lambskin has no use for me :sad:

I regret buying the medium chain around messenger in black! I bought it last year for my birthday, and it's just too small for me. I've only worn it twice, and I really would like to sell it. That way I can buy myself something that I would use more often! :sad: