Which Chanel perfume do you use?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which purfume do you wear?

1. N5.

2. Chance.

3. Allure.

4. Allure Sensuelle.

5. Coco.

6. Coco Mademoiselle.

7. N19.

8. Cristalle.

9. One of the Les Exclusifs.

10. Other.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just curious which chanel perfume you ladies wear!

I know there are other posts with this question but I thought a poll might be nice. ;)

2. I really like Chance. My daughter loves No.5

3. I personally love Chance! I love the spicy, floral scent! :heart:

4. I wear No.5 and the Premiere No.5, the most.

Chanel sent me some of the COCO Mademoiselle for completing that survey. But I haven't worn it yet.

My DH bought me COCO for Christmas and I really like it.:tender:

5. I used to wear La Prairie's Midnight Rain and Silver Rain exclusively. However, I purchased Coco Mademoiselle for Christmas and love it! I get tons of compliments every time I wear it from both men and women.

6. No. 22- discovered it by accident while waiting for a friend at the store and I really like how it smells on me!

7. Coco Mademoiselle! Before I tried it I was going through a lot of different perfumes, trying to find "my scent" and with DH's allergies it was pretty exhausting. Coco Mademoiselle is absolutely perfect in every way, and I knew as soon as I tried it on that it was "me". :love:

8. I'm still waiting for my free cologne for completing that survey, I hope they send me one I don't have.

9. I received CoCo as a gift from one of my favorite SA's and I love it.

10. I use Chance. Both versions. I prefer the summer one better though.:heart:

11. Coco Mademoiselle.Love it :love:

12. Chance , sometimes Allure. No longer Cristalle.

13. No.5 in F/W, Chance Eau Fraiche in S/S.

14. I only use chanel chance.

15. i usually use one perfume and thats my chanel gardenia