Which chanel mini square??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im absolutely obssessed with the mini atm... and i found these two gorgeous pieces but cant decide on which one!! Would love your opinion. Ideally I would love a chanel mini flap in black quilted caviar with SHW. But I found these two pieces and cant decide!

Black quilted lambskin vs. Caviar chevron

Which would you pick?? Pros and cons? Im in two minds about the chevron. I like that its different and edgy, but Im so drawn to the classic chanel quilts! Wouls love your opinion! Or alternatively, hold out and wait for a chanel quilted caviar mini flap 😂😂😂

1460105210190.jpg
    Koyi Tsang likes this.
  2. Personally I would get the chevron caviar! But I have kids so my lifestyle can be rough and I need a tough bag. Both are gorgeous but you should pick what would best suit your lifestyle and taste. Good luck!

peach_cobbler likes this.
  3. Both are gorgeous! Chevron caviar -- its simply gorgeous, feels and looks great and is so refreshing!

That being said, go with the one which speaks to you more. I was recently in the same dilemma about the classic quilted vs chevron caviar flap -- in the end i went with chevron because it melted my heart the way the classic quilted didn't (possibly because you see it everywhere) and also because I knew the classic quilted would always be available but I may never find the chevron again :lol:

Good luck deciding!!

4. i would get the chevron. it's beautiful and different. you can buy another quilted mini in a beautiful color later.

5. Chevron!

6. I like the Chevron also because it looks different. May I ask which store you locate this and how much? TIA!!

7. Chevron! I think it looks better then the reg mini.

8. Regular

9. I prefer quilted over chevron

10. Chevron

11. One vote for the quilted classic.
    I feel that the Chevron should be in colors to make it more special :smile:
    Good luck deciding and keep us updated! ^_^

12. Upvote for quilted! Just personal take, it elevates your look rather than distract from it, at least in this photo. I also love the luxe of lambskin. Good luck deciding, can't go wrong any which way!

13. I love the chevron!!

14. To be honest they both look great on you so you can't go wrong....I guess it just depends on your personal style whether you want a bag you can wear more casual like the chevron or dress up more like the quilted but they both can be dressed up or down too. Personally I like the Chevron bag best on you :smile: Can't wait to hear what you pick!

15. I have the chevron caviar mini in black and LOVE it :smile: I think it looks more edgy too while still timeless. I already have a few quilted bags and wanted something different. I also prefer caviar as it is care free and I have a baby too. I also think the chevron looks better on you in this particular bag but that is just my opinion! Can't go wrong with either. Good luck!