Which Chanel grey?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m not even sure if they still have the grey ones left in the boutique, from what I know they’re sold out. I have the 20c grey and I love it! But your jumbo looks so much more unique.

2. Thank you so much for your input ! I'm honestly shocked by the amount of jumbo lovers since I feel like everyone wants the medium size now! Haha. I think I'll keep my jumbo and wait for a different color to come out
    They have a lot of mediums out there still! No more smalls though :sad:

vivaciousbev1 likes this.
  3. Which boutique? I was looking high and low but I got mine from neimans (was got the last one)

4. The second bag

5. New York, California, and Florida! Stand alone boutiques though, not NM

vivaciousbev1 likes this.
  6. Funny how my SF SA initially had me on a waitlist now they have so many! The beige Smalls are cute though and I’m debating one...

7. Right? I wss surprised my SA said he had a few grey mediums for me to choose from. Maybe they were late shipments? Haha. I just opened my small light beige and it's cute! Just a little unsure about the shade. It's so hard buying bags over the phone