Which Chanel Deauville do I keep?

Oct 1, 2015
I am debating between a brand new light gray deauville tote or a pre-owned darker gray one (will save $300)
The lighter gray feels more like a thicker straw material if that makes sense whereas the darker one is softer & not as structured (can't see the weave like u can in the lighter one)
thoughts? Thanks :smile:

Reactions: Namwan-
After months of researching before I purchased my Deauville, I can tell you my preference is towards the darker grey, as it hides dirt easier, and I didn't like the rafia material, it seemed like over time it would break down much more quickly.

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Thats
After months of researching before I purchased my Deauville, I can tell you my preference is towards the darker grey, as it hides dirt easier, and I didn't like the rafia material, it seemed like over time it would break down much more quickly.
thats so good to know thx! Just realized my pics didn't upload whoops! I'll try to add some pics now but sounds like u already know Thx!!

Attachments

• IMG_3764.JPG
    IMG_3764.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,639
  • IMG_3770.JPG
    IMG_3770.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 1,555
  • IMG_3778.JPG
    IMG_3778.JPG
    268.4 KB · Views: 1,980
Reactions: Needanotherbag
I am debating between a brand new light gray deauville tote or a pre-owned darker gray one (will save $300)
The lighter gray feels more like a thicker straw material if that makes sense whereas the darker one is softer & not as structured (can't see the weave like u can in the lighter one)
thoughts? Thanks :smile:
I am the outsider as well... The light gray is a stand out. I love it!