Which Chanel classic flap or boy bag size can be used as a crossbody?

If you r only referring to the non- seasonal.
Then of coz there's a few you can consider -
1. The mini Flaps esp the Rectangular.
Square mini is tad shorter in length.
2. SMALL Boy definitely able to cross.

Not sure how tall are you.. but there are some ladies whose who is abt 5 - 5'1 .. can crossbody with the Small Classic Flap.

If seasonal...
From what I've tried personally..
Business Affinity will definitely be a crossbody buddy.
So does the Camera case bag.. etc
Some did it with the Coco Handle.

I have a M/L classic flap that can crossbody, it's a little high but I like that look. Boy new medium can be worn crossbody but it is kind of large and bulky. To me, old medium boy can be worn crossbody very comfortably, as can the small boy. I'm one of the few that doesn't like the classic flap mini, to me it looks like a child's purse.

Reactions: darthor
I am 5'5 and being able to cross body was important to me. I have the jumbo and I can wear it cross body fine. I also have the old medium boy bag and I feel that it is fine when wearing cross body as well. When I was trying on the m/l classic flap I felt it as too short when wearing it cross body. Def recommend going in and trying it on in store. Good luck!

I’m. 5’7 and wear the m/l crossbody. I like the higher look a lot. It’s a bit like wearing the belt bags as cross body, a look you see a lot right now. So I think a shorter trap is cute. Of course jumbos ar always a good crossbody option!

If you r only referring to the non- seasonal.
Then of coz there's a few you can consider -
1. The mini Flaps esp the Rectangular.
Square mini is tad shorter in length.
2. SMALL Boy definitely able to cross.

Not sure how tall are you.. but there are some ladies whose who is abt 5 - 5'1 .. can crossbody with the Small Classic Flap.

If seasonal...
From what I've tried personally..
Business Affinity will definitely be a crossbody buddy.
So does the Camera case bag.. etc
Some did it with the Coco Handle.
very useful information here!! (and i concur with the small classic flap haha im shorter and it sits nicely on me crossbody which i adore!)

and also which designs are you leaning towards? crossbody was also a great factor for me so i have the small CF (vintage), square mini and a vintage full flap :smile:

I wear the Boy (old medium) crossbody. The new medium is too boxy. Rectangle mini is perfect unless you are super short. Also an alternative (although seasonal) is the camera case. I almost sold mine but then came to my senses. It’s probably my favorite crossbody.

I’m 5’2” and wear the small and old medium boy, CF square mini and M/L, and Reissue 225 and 226 crossbody. The CFs are not the most comfortable crossbody but I still do it.

5’10 here, i can wear all sizes of boy bags, 224, 226 and 227 reissue, rectangular and square mini flaps, woc, vanity case, business affinity crossbody.

m/l and small flap chains are too short for me, jumbo flap chain is too long and the bag is too rectangular.

I have a 227 Reissue (roughly the size of the Jumbo, but less bulky) and a small Classic. I am 5'4" and can cross body both....but I did have the chain on the small extended a bit by LeatherPros. Even before that, however, it would have worked.