Which Chanel bag would you give up in a jiffy with no regrets?

bagchan

Nov 27, 2007
Hi ladies, thought this question would be good to help us update our wardrobe for more bags.

Which Chanel bag would you give up in a jiffy with no regrets?

Hmm, for me, it would be the Chanel Black bowler. Realised that I am still still more of a shoulder bag girl.

Probably my silver melrose jersey cabas. I still love the bag, but I just haven't worn it in a long time. I figured I won't make nearly as much as I bought it for if I tried to sell it, so I'll just keep it and give it to my daughter one day.

Hmmm..... it all depends on giving up for what in return, if nothing better comes along, I'll keep them all, but if one day I become real poor and need $ badly, I'll probably just keep one black flap and sell all the other 13 or 14 Chanels... lol... I have lost count...

not a bag, but a wallet... I hardly use it. It was on sale, and it was one of those spur of the moment buys. It's not like I need any more wallets, but it was so pretty :blush:

Swanky, thats great advice right THERE! I have about 6-7 Chanels in my closet that I have not used for MONTHS! I need to take time to clean up my bag closet really soon! I should be more like you. My new year resolution is "not to buy things that I will never use" and I have pathetically failed myself!

Back to the question, I would give up my GST in a heartbeat, that being said, I dont even know why its still sitting there looking at me for the past 6 months being untouched!!!

unload them, it's liberating! LOL!

Really, it feels good not to be dragged down by clutter to me. If I am not using something, out it goes.
We move a lot. . . I've leared A LOT! LOL!