Which Chanel backpack do you prefer?

Which Chanel backpack do you prefer?

• 20C reissued Duma caviar backpack (flap)

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • 19c day backpack caviar (zipper)

Votes: 20 35.7%

• Total voters

Lc2211

May 31, 2020
Hello beauties!

I am on the hunt for a black caviar Chanel backpack :heart: I have narrowed it down to either the 19C Day backpack in the smaller size or the 20c reissued Duma backpack.

I know they're both difficult to locate, but I have faith they'll turn up sooner or later. ;)

Only problem is, I'm not sure which one I love more. I haven't had the opportunity to see either in person so your votes and replies will be so helpful!

I am ultimately in search of a small backpack that I can easily wear with flowy dresses to dinner and Disneyland during the day. lol

Thank you for your help! and if you know where to get either backpacks, please let me know xx

0260E7B8-7999-41FA-A96C-208F27AD0A3C.jpeg

223A2131-C59E-41A6-A4B2-D75D366B3282.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sydsunshine
I wouldn't dare to wear a backpack with a top zipper to Disneyland or any other tourist attraction. I would be too afraid that the top zipper, the Chanel logo and the bag being on my back would spell rob me. The twist lock seems more save.

Duma all the way (though I'm definitely biased since I'm on the hunt for the vintage lamb version ;)). I just wish they had made the front pocket on the reissue duma a turnlock opening as well.

I was SO excited for the remake of the Duma backpack but this is the exact same reason I didn’t purchase it! Aesthetically it looks so weird that only one CC has a turn lock closure while the other doesn’t. Hoping it’s remade for another season and both cc’s have turn lock closures.