Which cerise to company my cerise ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
Hi all.. I just bought empriente curieuse wallet in cerise.. I like the color so much, so i decided to buy the bag to match my wallet. Which one should i choose between :
- speedy 25 empriente in cerise
- bastille pm empriente in cerise
- pallas in cerise
For empriente, I have metis in celeste and I have speedy 30 in black. Should I grab another speedy in 25 ? As for monogram bag, i have speedy 35 mon monogram and neverfull mm mon monogram..
Thanks for all opinions.. :smile:

Feb 23, 2014
Midwest USA
I, too, vote for the cerise Pallas! :biggrin:

It is so beautiful, and I love the pop of color. Imagine taking your wallet out of that bag: another beautiful pop of color, but not too much red. Heads will turn! ;)

Good luck deciding, and keep us posted!

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago
Pallas since you already have a couple empreinte bags.... Although I love that little speedy!! The red against the mono is gorgeous on the Pallas! ❤️❤️ GLD - let us know what you decide.

balen.girl

O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
Wow.. Everyone choose pallas.. Thank you all.. I will check with my SA today. I hope she have new stock available.. ;)

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
Do you have any issues on your speedy emp? The SA not so encouraged me to buy emp. Speedy coz of the glazing issues... she mentioned due to weather. :sad:

balen.girl

O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
Do you have any issues on your speedy emp? The SA not so encouraged me to buy emp. Speedy coz of the glazing issues... she mentioned due to weather. :sad:

So far mine is perfect.. Thats why im thinking to get another one. But they dont make size 30 in cerise. So i have to get the smaller size..