Tech Which Cellphone Has The Largest Screen?

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
May want to head in this direction due to age (my eyesight not what it was). I am all Apple right now in my products and am a little leery about connecting a non-Apple up with the cloud etc (is it possible?) But want to hear what is out there for us vision and texting-challenged...

Also, in Android settings, under "Accessibility", you can check "Larger Text".

And yes, you can use iCloud with Android...or just use Google's cloud.

Also, in Android settings, under "Accessibility", you can check "Larger Text".

And yes, you can use iCloud with Android...or just use Google's cloud.

Thanks for the info, I am computer-challenged...how I managed to sync together my phone ipad and 2 computers I will never know. I just didn't know if it is difficult to hook up to the cloud with an Android phone and all other devices being Apple.

Definitely Samsung Galaxy Note. I have the first generation Note and everyone always comments on the size of my phone. I have a love and hate relationship with this phone, though. I love it because the text is easy to read, and the thanks to the massive screen, it takes great group pictures. But at the same time, I hate this phone because of the battery life and how buggy it is. I hope the Note 2/3 is much better.

I don't get the whole thing about large screens - here's my thing - large screens = video. if you want video, just watch it on a tablet or your pc...why do you need that on your phone? doesn't make sense. sorry to sound so objective. but it's true!

but yeah it's prob gonna sony xperia - it's GINORMOUS.

I don't get the whole thing about large screens - here's my thing - large screens = video. if you want video, just watch it on a tablet or your pc...why do you need that on your phone? doesn't make sense. sorry to sound so objective. but it's true!

but yeah it's prob gonna sony xperia - it's GINORMOUS.

Just wait until you're 57 and can't see a darn thing on the little screens LOL. That's my problem