Tech Which cellphone do you have?

Techies plz, what is a brand of good lightweight small in size portable charger that I can carry in purse. Android (Samsung galaxy S10). I see them everywhere but some have GOT to be better than others right?
I have an iphone. in the past when I've needed accessories I go on ebay and look for a compatible item from a huge power seller with tons of positive FB. I've been Belkin chargers as the Apple store and I've bought them via ebay.

Reactions: Lilybarb
I have an iphone. in the past when I've needed accessories I go on ebay and look for a compatible item from a huge power seller with tons of positive FB. I've been Belkin chargers as the Apple store and I've bought them via ebay.
Thanks @sdkitty. Belkin would be safe. Don't know why I forgot about them.
I have the plug in charger which came with the phone & a hands free that works ok not great from Best Buy. I wanted a charger to carry & a friend popped up with something he had purchased at $5 & Below that weighed like a brick & the cord.....ick...I was concerned it was going to mess up the phone's charger port.
It's just there's sooo many of these things everywhere that I don't know which to go with. I I need a small light one that will charge well & won't do any harm to this ridiculously priced phone.

Thanks @sdkitty. Belkin would be safe. Don't know why I forgot about them.
I have the plug in charger which came with the phone & a hands free that works ok not great from Best Buy. I wanted a charger to carry & a friend popped up with something he had purchased at $5 & Below that weighed like a brick & the cord.....ick...I was concerned it was going to mess up the phone's charger port.
It's just there's sooo many of these things everywhere that I don't know which to go with. I I need a small light one that will charge well & won't do any harm to this ridiculously priced phone.
I understand. I finally got a bigger better iphone recently and I'm much more careful/concerned about it than I was my iphone 5. I wouldn't use some random charger from the checkout line - but even with my old phone I tried to get accessories that were brand name and compatible.

Techies plz, what is a brand of good lightweight small in size portable charger that I can carry in purse. Android (Samsung galaxy S10). I see them everywhere but some have GOT to be better than others right?

I've used Anker products quite a bit. Well made and their customer service is good too (Had an issue with one of their robovacs after warranty ran out and they shipped me a brand new one!).
https://www.anker.com/products/107/power-banks

I've been into the whole range of phones right below the flagships, OnePlus, Moto, and now Asus. Basically, the idea is that it's 95% of what a top tier phone is. So it will have the best processor, but perhaps the materials aren't the best. There's a corner cut somewhere, and for me, it's usually not something that concerns me all that much. The new Asus Zenfone 6 is an example
https://www.asus.com/us/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/
asus-zenfone-6-camera-1024x768.jpg

It has a completely bezel-less screen with one camera that flips up to double as the selfie cam. It also has the most recent cpu, so it's gonna be snappy. I'm digging it. Retail is supposed to start at $500.

Reactions: Sferics and baghagg
Does anyone have the recent Samsung Fold or Flip? If yes what do you love about it, what do you dislike about it and would you get the most recent version?

I don't personally have one but know a few who do. I wouldn't be touching them just yet myself. The screens are flimsy and the ugly fold part in the middle is noticeable when using. Only one person with the last version is game enough to bother with this new one. But for me it's nowhere near ready enough for me to try it.