Which cellphone do you have?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. csc7100 > hello. sorry i don't know what a verizon is. im not too familliar with Motorolas, but this is the V3i model. and it is not the limited edition version which is black&gold, as this one is silver&gold. and yes, the charm comes with the phone. i paid AU$880 for it here in Australia.

2. pink motorola razor.

3. Mine's a Samsung flip phone. It's got a camera on it, which I like. It was kind of boring when I bought it, so I put crystals on it--blue and "white"--it's sparkly now!

:yahoo:

4. I just got the motorola a1200 aka the "ming" yesterday. Just started to play with it.

[​IMG]

5. Mine's a Motorola Razr V3 Magenta color which I bought it last February 2006. I placed some Swarovski "bling bling" in the screen and i also use my Gucci red/green cellphone lanyard.

screenshot_17.jpg

6. I LOVE my Sidekick 3 =)

7. silver motorola razr

8. very cheap simple phone LG flip phone that you get free with service. I want a MOTO RAZR because I am so easily influenced by ads, but I think in the end my phone is just fine for what I do.

9. I have a Pink Razr...the Cingular one, I'm pretty happy with it for now.

10. I use a Nokia 8210 which I have for 6 years. It's great for the battery life and the really tiny size whilst not being too difficult to hit the buttons with the nails.

Every year I get a new phone from my operator and immediately sell it to raise money for clothes, bags, jewellery, LOL! Last month I was given a ~$650 Nokia N80 and if you think about it; if I collect together all the money from selling all my phones and spent it at once, I can easily get an lace-y, floral embroidered B-bag!

P.S. I'm a bit old-fashioned when it come to phones, I don't load ringtones nor browse the web, I only use it for calls and text messaging :smile:

11. I was using a Magenta Motorla Razr but have updated to a Sidekick 3 as of yesterday. :+)

12. this one with the starfish key chain.

13. black motorola razr!!!! i love it because it is so thin and fits everywhere!

14. Black Motorolla RAZR

15. baby blue razr