Tech Which cellphone do you have?

I've got the Sony Ericsson W600. Only had it a week, and it seems pretty snazzy! The camera and speakers are great! Plus it has a built in mp3 player. :smile: I love the orange too!

z27769457.jpgd4_2.jpgw600.jpg

I have the Sidekick 3,.. this phone speaks for itself!!!!

It's currently at NYC peach being Peacharized!!!!!! here is what my phone will look like when I get it back on Friday!

Attachments

• 250x270.jpg
    250x270.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 304
  • sidekick_th.jpg
    sidekick_th.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 339
i have the samsung t809. i like it very much because it's thin like the razr, but not too many has it. and i love the bright screen. :tender: :wlae:

Attachments

• 370x400.jpg
    370x400.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 299
  • 250x270.jpg
    250x270.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 311
Baggaholic said:
I have the Sidekick 3,.. this phone speaks for itself!!!!

It's currently at NYC peach being Peacharized!!!!!! here is what my phone will look like when I get it back on Friday!

I'M SO JEALOUS! Hehe, that will be gorgeous!

I myself just have the same as everyone else... the magenta moto razr... but atleast I have a cute phone charm on it! hahaha! :yahoo:

Attachments

• cellphone.jpg
    cellphone.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 238
i have a Samsung D500C. i bought it last August when i was in Malaysia and brought it back to Buffalo :yes:

b8008179.jpg

hmm im really into mobile gadgets :nuts: (next to bags:girlsigh: ).. i used to have SE p900, nokia 9500 but i sold them.. and also my bf gave me new ones ... :graucho:
these are my phones... nokia n91, nokia 7200 and nokia 6680.. and waiting for the release of new SE P9series:yahoo:

Attachments

• Cel.jpg
    Cel.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Cell1.jpg
    Cell1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 215
d807_web_duo.jpg

Just got this new slider and I LOVE IT! Camera, Bluetooth, all the works (I don't use a PDA so that does not matter). My BF works for a large wireless company so even better - got it and headset free :biggrin:

beware guys the N series of nokia does look good, has 3G, they are one of the high ends but they are not user friendly... the nokia n91? so far the slowest gadget i ever had.... but it is so cute though...hihi

I have the silver razr and I love it. My bf has the magenta razr. WE've been meaning to switch, but haven't so far. When I got mine, they were out of the magenta, but he got it purposely for us to trade!