Which Celines would you keep?

Lynx13

Nov 21, 2010
I'm having a tough time deciding which ones to sell/let go of and which ones to keep. These luggage bags take a lot of space to store! So I need to sell a couple since I'm trying to make space for a navy nano and royal blue mini (when I find them). I've really run out space! Which ones would you keep and which two would you sell? I'm leaning on the tricolors because I use them less.

From left to right and front to back:
Flouro orange nano
Vermillion mini (I'm currently using), green tricolor mini, grey tricolor mini
Red grainy mini, burgundy smooth shoulder, camel grainy mini

image-1515188040.png

Which are your favorites?
Thanks for helping me with this tough decision!

Oh wow! Amazing collection. I love your orange nano and tri-color grey mini.

If I were you I'd let go of the green/black tri-color and burgundy smooth shoulder.

I feel like vermillion and red grainy are similar colors so I would get rid of one of those and probably a tri-color green/navy/brown. I am also not a huge fan of burgundy (just don't love that color in general).

Love the orange nano and grey tri-colors though! So gorgeous :smile:

Gorgeous collection! -- off topic -- but can you post a comparison pic of your Vermillion mini and your Red grainy mini? I have a red grainy too and am contemplating vermillion also. Thanks! :flowers:

My favorite is your vermillion and your orange flo!

Oh lord... I like them all!! Maybe put them in a row, and go through one by one and ask yourself which would make you really sad if it had to go.. Then sell the ones that makes you least sad.. So, sell the one you aren't attached to or rarely use.. =)

i LOVE that grey tricolor and the fluoro orange nano! gorgeous collection.

they're all nice but my least favorites if i had to pick would be the green tricolor and the burgundy

This really is a tough choice! I love them all and I would keep them all if they stacked well but they don't. Thank you for your responses so far. Please keep the opinions coming cuz I really can't make up my mind!
I posted the red comparisons pics accidently in "your celine in action" instead of "post pics of your celine here" if a mod could please move them if possible (thx!)?
The vermillion really does show up more as an orange when matched with red tones and I thought it was more red until I tried matching it. It's more of a flame orange.

BTW is your vermillion mini the new smooth leather? It looks very smooth on this picture but in the other pictures you posted, there seem to be some grain to the leather?
I love your red pebbled mini. Definitely keep that one. It's beautiful.