Which Céline bag goes well with work-out outfits?

UpTime

May 24, 2015
Hi everyone, I have an unusual question what need your input. I quit working a year ago and every since I'm living a happy no-stressed life. Everyday, I drop of my kids and pick them up from school, I have lots of time for working out. I do daily running and yoga, every other day I do jiujitsu, kick boxing, and bootcamp so basically, I wear all work-out outfits such as leggings (long and short) and tech-tee shirt. For months, all my Chanel classic flaps and Almas have been sitting in the closet. I only use cross body Alma BB, the smallest size Sangle Celine and Deville Tote Chanel. I don't carry a lot so I use the Deville tote only to go shopping at the mall and I don't want to carry shopping bags.

Recently, I really want to buy a new bag. I love all these 3 options:
1) Burgundy Nano Belt bag
2) Stom or Souris Nano luggage tote
3) Tan color Bucket Big bag

I already tried all three bags on me and all of them I can wear cross body very comfortable because I'm very petite.

Oh, one more questions: since I don't use other formal bags like Chanel flaps and Alma PM. should I sale them? I'm 40 and I don't think I would go back to work but who know, right? I do love all these bags and also it took me a lot of time and effort to buy them years ago. I have been thinking of letting them go but every time I took them out of their dust bags, I hugged them and put them back. They are so pretty. However, I'm also a very practical person. I don't like things sitting there and do not bring any benefits to my life. What if one day I die, my kids would go through my stuff, when they see all these bags, they would say "what on earth mama were thinking?"

Please input and tell me your honest opinion. I don't get upset when people tell me the truth. Thanks

Reactions: obcessd
I think out of the 3 choices the nano luggage would go great with workout clothes.

I don't think you should sell your alma bb as you can wear it out to dinner. The Chanel flap goes with workout clothes in my opinion so I think you need to rock this look! I wear a lot of workout clothes as well and I think if you wear black and white clothes, it will go well with the flap.

Reactions: UpTime
Hi everyone, I have an unusual question what need your input. I quit working a year ago and every since I'm living a happy no-stressed life. Everyday, I drop of my kids and pick them up from school, I have lots of time for working out. I do daily running and yoga, every other day I do jiujitsu, kick boxing, and bootcamp so basically, I wear all work-out outfits such as leggings (long and short) and tech-tee shirt. For months, all my Chanel classic flaps and Almas have been sitting in the closet. I only use cross body Alma BB, the smallest size Sangle Celine and Deville Tote Chanel. I don't carry a lot so I use the Deville tote only to go shopping at the mall and I don't want to carry shopping bags.

Recently, I really want to buy a new bag. I love all these 3 options:
1) Burgundy Nano Belt bag
2) Stom or Souris Nano luggage tote
3) Tan color Bucket Big bag

I already tried all three bags on me and all of them I can wear cross body very comfortable because I'm very petite.

Oh, one more questions: since I don't use other formal bags like Chanel flaps and Alma PM. should I sale them? I'm 40 and I don't think I would go back to work but who know, right? I do love all these bags and also it took me a lot of time and effort to buy them years ago. I have been thinking of letting them go but every time I took them out of their dust bags, I hugged them and put them back. They are so pretty. However, I'm also a very practical person. I don't like things sitting there and do not bring any benefits to my life. What if one day I die, my kids would go through my stuff, when they see all these bags, they would say "what on earth mama were thinking?"

Please input and tell me your honest opinion. I don't get upset when people tell me the truth. Thanks

I feel like we are sort of living parallel lives, I recently stopped working for a few months (but plan to start again in September) and during the time I have been trying to get back in shape while my kids are in preschool, so I’ve been working out and mostly living in work out clothes. I also have been eyeing the Celine big bag bucket because I want something that will look good with casual clothes or atheleisure attire (spelling?) I just haven’t pulled the trigger on the big bag bucket because I feel guilty that there are so many other cheaper bucket bags (I also have a Mansur Gavriel bucket). Still, I can’t get it out of my mind, hopefully someone else in this forum will enable me to purchase it!!

I think out of the 3 choices the nano luggage would go great with workout clothes.

I don't think you should sell your alma bb as you can wear it out to dinner. The Chanel flap goes with workout clothes in my opinion so I think you need to rock this look! I wear a lot of workout clothes as well and I think if you wear black and white clothes, it will go well with the flap.
Yes, I keep the Alma BB for sure as it is the only bag I have with crossbody option. I was thinking if selling the Alma PM. I'm glad you think the Chanel flaps go well with workout outfits. I will try that.

I feel like we are sort of living parallel lives, I recently stopped working for a few months (but plan to start again in September) and during the time I have been trying to get back in shape while my kids are in preschool, so I’ve been working out and mostly living in work out clothes. I also have been eyeing the Celine big bag bucket because I want something that will look good with casual clothes or atheleisure attire (spelling?) I just haven’t pulled the trigger on the big bag bucket because I feel guilty that there are so many other cheaper bucket bags (I also have a Mansur Gavriel bucket). Still, I can’t get it out of my mind, hopefully someone else in this forum will enable me to purchase it!!
How do you like your Mansur's bucket? I'm eyeing it for years hahaha, I just can't pull the trigger on Mansur bucket because I don't get to see it In person vs the celine cost more but my local store is just 6 miles away.

Yeah, I love it at first glane, However, it sticks out a little bit due to the round bottom sharp. I still think any colors other than the bllk are very casual and would go easy with workout outfits

Are you a fan of the Trio? The Trio literally goes well with ANY outfit.

How do you like your Mansur's bucket? I'm eyeing it for years hahaha, I just can't pull the trigger on Mansur bucket because I don't get to see it In person vs the celine cost more but my local store is just 6 miles away.

I love the MG bucket because it’s very understated, cool, super light and great price point. I use to baby it because of scratches but I stopped doin that because I wanted to enjoy the bag and the scratches eventually patina with the rest of the leather and it’s not a big deal to me anymore.

Neiman Marcus carries a limited number of their bags in store if you ever want to try it on.

I love the MG bucket because it’s very understated, cool, super light and great price point. I use to baby it because of scratches but I stopped doin that because I wanted to enjoy the bag and the scratches eventually patina with the rest of the leather and it’s not a big deal to me anymore.

Neiman Marcus carries a limited number of their bags in store if you ever want to try it on.

Thanks, I didn't know NM has it. its funny, it is where I check out all Celine bag

Reactions: obcessd