Which celeb would you choose to promote Mulberry bags?

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Celebs are big business when it comes to promoting designer bags.
Having Scarlet Johannsen or Kate Moss carry a particular bag in an ad would never persuade me to buy it but celebrity endorsement does carry a lot of clout.
IMO we Mulberry girls are above this type of subliminal brainwashing but for fun - who would you choose to promote each of the main Mulberry bags?

I'd have Kirsty Allsop (Location, Location) with the Bayswater - because she's a classic, archetypal English rose but with her own quirky style and feisty spirit.

Kate Winslet with Phoebe - no nonsense but high achieving.

Nigella Lawson with Hanover (in magenta). Both extrovert!

Who would be yours??

Eva Longoria with the hanover,smart,sassy,glamorous and a bit of a gal by all accounts!!! She also seems not as unattainable as some other celebs in an odd kind of way,like Meryl Streep and some of the other really high profile celebs,does that make any sense?

This is a fabulously distracting thread,we looked at a house yesterday and Andy is currently negotiating,we've had the first offer turned down,but the estate agent said we are close and will go back with our next offer,I want to go out as its killing me waiting for the fone call from Andy,but I'm scared to in case I miss it,my pnd is going into overdrive and I'm flitting all over tpf looking for distractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway next celeb......... Cindy Crawford with a Roxanne?
Or Christy Turlington with a Bayswater in soft lilac
Linda Evangelista with a baby pink East West Bayswater
And Niaomi Campbell with a purple Jaquetta?