Which celeb would you choose to promote Mulberry bags?

:cursing:Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost just fainted from imaginery childbirth pain!!!!
I don't think you need anything done either, from your pictures your gorgeous! I should look so good! But that said, I think the Juvaderm is supposed to be quite safe. YOu will have to let us all know. I have a couple of lines on my forehead, but am scared to do anything. I suffered thru horrible migraines several years ago and am terribly afraid of needles in my forehead. I do think that I am lucky as I don't have any lines around my eyes, only dark circles that make me look hungover all the time!

Aww,Kroquet you are such a love! But as I keep saying,and honestly its really,really not out of false modesty or anything but the lighting in Sophies room is so nice,especially when its sunny outside!! If I did'nt feel I needed to have it done I would keep my mouth shut as I am pathetically scared of needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel dreadful about it but I can't be there for Sophie when she has jabs,I did leave her with the nurse once,but the guilt crucified me,so now Andy takes a day off work to take her.I can't bear it,what a wuss,honestly................

Wow good news and sounds much less drastic than surgery. Go and have a chat with them and as suggested you need to look at lots of photos so you can have realistic expectations of what can be achieved. let us know what happens! Wow, come May you'll have new house, new bag and a new face!!!!!:nuts:

p.s you've got me lusting after Jude Law - he can borrow my Antony any time!!!:rolleyes:

Yeh,but he's going bald now,does that help??!!!

ANYWAY, after totally hijacking this thread(sorry Sarajane!xxx) I have thought of some more celebs and Mulberrys, the Niaomi Campbell was such a non-starter it made me laugh at my own stupidity!!!
And while I'm thinking of it what a fab pairing H Mirren and the Emmy!!
How about a sad pairing?Bridgette Nielsen and the Giles Roxanne? I actually quite like her but no-one else has enough sass for me to carry that one off!!!

:drool:
How about Clive Owen with the Parker briefcase? Grey flannel trousers, black turtleneck...yummy!!

Miranda Richardson with the Rust Westminster bag! Love that bag, but I think a little too chic for me!!

Chaz - not a wuss !! Last year when my little Ethan got his flu shot , I made myself get one too, so he wouldn't feel so bad. AFter he stopped crying and I told him how brave he was, he said " I'm not brave, I cried!!) Made me want to cry too!! Just absolutely love that child!!:heart::heart:

Good choice on them!! How about Rupert Everett with a parker breifcase? (alright I know he's gay but what a peice of eye candy!) or a slinky little messenger!!

:drool:
How about Clive Owen with the Parker briefcase? Grey flannel trousers, black turtleneck...yummy!!

Miranda Richardson with the Rust Westminster bag! Love that bag, but I think a little too chic for me!!

Chaz - not a wuss !! Last year when my little Ethan got his flu shot , I made myself get one too, so he wouldn't feel so bad. AFter he stopped crying and I told him how brave he was, he said " I'm not brave, I cried!!) Made me want to cry too!! Just absolutely love that child!!:heart::heart:

Awwww,what a little sweetie!!! I would have been sobbing with you!!!!

Daniel Craig...........................................................mmm,stuff the bloody bag he can wear my bedding.................aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll day!!!

:tup:
Daniel Craig...........................................................mmm,stuff the bloody bag he can wear my bedding.................aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll day!!!
:tup:OMG !!!! No kidding! I can't even type thinking about him. I almost fell off the sofa watching that Bond movie when he came up the beach! I think that I starting choking on my drink and DH asked me if I was ok... Yes honey, I'm just fine... No worries!!

Seriously, he does not need to wear anything...

:tup:
:tup:OMG !!!! No kidding! I can't even type thinking about him. I almost fell off the sofa watching that Bond movie when he came up the beach! I think that I starting choking on my drink and DH asked me if I was ok... Yes honey, I'm just fine... No worries!!

Seriously, he does not need to wear anything...

Ooo A wet David Craig,I would'nt even let him wear a towel!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!!

ANYWAY!!! How about Diana Ross??, I think a cute little East West Bayswater in silver metallic?