Which catalog shows the Legacy Stripe stuff?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to buy an old catalog that shows all of the legacy stripe stuff...but which one is it? I see several on eBay that say 65th anniversary, so I am assuming one must be it, but not sure which one.
    Can an expert please help me out? I am somewhat new to Caoch, am obsessed with the legacy stripe, and need to have the catalog along with all the items!:tender:
    What does the cover look like?

2. I did not know that they sold the old catalogs. If you can find out which one it is and if I have it I will send it to you for free.

3. The catalogs that I have with the Legacy products are:
    Keycode # IB28
    and
    Keycode #BB31.

Maybe if you call the 800#, Coach still has these available to send to you.
    Hope that helps!

4. it's got a white cover and says coach 65 th anniversary in gold script...the inside cover page has the legacy stripes, at least that's what mine looks like

5. Here is a pic of both catalogs with the Legacy products.

[​IMG]

6. I"m with you...that was the first legacy catalog I got...

Attached Files:

7. I checked my old catalogs and I did not keep either one of those. Sorry about that. Maybe the 800# can help. I would hate for you to have to pay for something that was mailed out for free.

8. Thank you everyone. I knew I was asking the experts! I called Coach and they said they might have some and to call back tomorrow to customer service to find out. Can I get the number of the white one with the gold writing?

9. i'd love to see all the legacy stripe beauties on display too. i'm like obsessed w/legacy.

10. The keycode on mine is IB27