Which Cartier piece to get next?

Mar 16, 2014
Help! Which Cartier piece to get next?

I currently have a Regular JUC bracelet, Small Clash bracelet and ring.

I initally wanted to get the Small Clash Earrings when I suddenly realized that the thin Love Bracelet is about $550 difference from the Small Clash Earrings.

I have an appointment tomorrow for the earrings and here I am suddenly panicking on which one to get.

Meaning, you have a certain budget and therefore more options to consider? Either item would be a lovely addition.
I love my thin loves—they are great for stacking with the 2 bracelets you already have. The Clash earrings would also complement your collection, but for some people the weight is a bit much, so comfort here may be a determine factor in your decision. Maybe when you try on both, your decision will become clearer, but if your decision is based on budget, you might like other options :biggrin:. Luckily you can try on in person. Let us know!

I was sure I wanted to get the Small Clash Earrings not until it came to mind that the Thin Love costs S$6,350 and the Small Clash Earrings is at $S$5,800. That's S$550 price difference which to me, made me doubt myself whether I should get the bracelet instead.

So, the question now is it worth it to get the earrings when bracelet is more noticeable (I think) because it's worn on the wrist?

Here are some pics of me trying it on.
20210904_133245.jpg20220819_152110.jpg

I was sure I wanted to get the Small Clash Earrings not until it came to mind that the Thin Love costs S$6,350 and the Small Clash Earrings is at $S$5,800. That's S$550 price difference which to me, made me doubt myself whether I should get the bracelet instead.

So, the question now is it worth it to get the earrings when bracelet is more noticeable (I think) because it's worn on the wrist?

Here are some pics of me trying it on.
View attachment 5663022View attachment 5663023
The earrings look really nice on you. I would be so tempted to go with these. How do they feel?

The earrings look really nice on you. I would be so tempted to go with these. How do they feel?
The earrings are quite heavy when I tried it in store. I saw in one of the posts here each side is about +-7 grams. But it didn't felt like my ear lobes are being dragged down. In fact, I like heavy pieces. Only time can tell, whether long term wear is comfortable or not. For the price you are paying, the piece must definitely be substantial.

Reactions: Cat Fondler
Not sure if you're still looking for opinions. Both are great obviously, but I will put in a vote for the earrings. I see them less often than the love bracelet, which to me makes it a bit more unique. Especially with the number of piercings you have, you can really personalize how the clash earrings are going to look on you. They will look unique to you, more so in my opinion than the love bracelet. I know the bracelet can be stacked differently as well, but it is still not as different as the clash earrings.

That said, if you are looking for something more likely to still be in style 20 or 30 years from now, then probably the bracelet is a safer bet.

Just my 2 cents. Again, both are great and you can't go wrong with either.

Not sure if you're still looking for opinions. Both are great obviously, but I will put in a vote for the earrings. I see them less often than the love bracelet, which to me makes it a bit more unique. Especially with the number of piercings you have, you can really personalize how the clash earrings are going to look on you. They will look unique to you, more so in my opinion than the love bracelet. I know the bracelet can be stacked differently as well, but it is still not as different as the clash earrings.

That said, if you are looking for something more likely to still be in style 20 or 30 years from now, then probably the bracelet is a safer bet.

Just my 2 cents. Again, both are great and you can't go wrong with either.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I agree with you that Clash is more unique than the other collection. Is it not too much to have a full set of Clash (bracelet, ring & earrings)?

Reactions: hmn002
I love the Clash earrings on you :love:

I hope it’s okay to ask, what size is your Clash bracelet and JUC bracelet?

Also with your Clash ring, did you size up or down?
My Small Clash Bracelet is in 17 so as my Regular JUC. For Small Clash Ring, I got size 52. I sized up cos I want to be able to wear on my other ring fingers. But 51 fits me well, for reference you need to size down for Clash from your Love ring size. If that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilpikachu