Which Cartier item to purchase next?

samouu

O.G.
Jun 3, 2011
Hi guys!

After going through many threads, I still need your precious advice!
I am currently hesitant between many items but can’t afford to get them all now so I need your thoughts? :amazed:

Here is my current small jewelry collection:
-YG love normal size bracelet
-RG love ring 3 diamonds
-Trinity big size ring and classic size ring
-Trinity silk cord bracelet
-Amulette XS necklace Onyx
-Messika Move RG bracelet

I can afford only one piece from the following but I am still unsure :
-VCA Alhambra bracelet onyx or full gold
-Cartier JUC small with diamonds (not sure which color)
-Another love small with 4 diamonds (unsure about the color)
-Cartier JUC normal
-Love necklace with 3 diamonds
-Love RG normal size bracelet

What do you guys think I should get from all the above as my next purchase? Thanks a lot for your help :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'd also say VCA or JUC regular :smile: your collection sounds so nice already.
I can imagine the Love bracelet, trinity cord and RG love ring with 3 diamonds would look particularly lovely worn together

Reactions: samouu
i personally think Cartier JUC small with diamonds will be a lovely addition to your current stack esp with your reg YG love. I personally like the look of them together.

Please share what you decide.

Reactions: samouu
So I feel that looking at your wishlist, you have quite a lot of items (not a bad thing lol)

Personally, when I have a lot of fine jewelry items on my wishlist, that means for the most part, at that point in time, I pretty undecided; hence a lot of options. :P
Perhaps it's best to start narrowing down to your top 3? I know it's hard haha :biggrin:, and it's not like you'll never get the other pieces :smile:, but maybe top 3 on your priority to get first. :biggrin:

Then go into the store, try them on and take photos. Look back on the photos from time to time and in the meantime, see which type and style of jewelry you reach for the most.

Maybe that will help pinpoint on what to get next?

Hope this helps, good luck! :tup:

VCA Alhambra bracelet onyx or full gold
Full gold is hard to find so if you want to pull the trigger you might not be able to right away. Onyx is available I think on their website currently. I love the onyx with the love bracelet. I worry about the fragility of stones vs gold though. I know onyx is more durable but I'm not sure I'd choose it over gold.
Another love small with 4 diamonds
I love when I've seen the small with the full size. I love that look. I think the diamonds could give it a bit of a difference too which is nice.

Keep us posted on what you decide!

Reactions: Tb22