Which Carly should I get for spring and summer??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Carly should I get for spring and summer?

1. Carly Leather Brass/Parchment

2. Carly Signature Brass/Khaki/Parchment

3. Other (see my post!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm undecided between the leather brass/parchment Carly...

[​IMG]

...and the signature brass/khaki/parchment one:

[​IMG]

Which one do all of you like better for spring and summer? Or, if you have another suggestion, I'm all ears! Thanks so much in advance for your help!

2. I love the chili Carly! I will be using this bag all year round but it is gorgeous in the summer sun (I hope! lol)

3. ^^^ Agreed with the chili suggestion

4. IMHO, I think the large carly in the teal/khaki would be excellent for spring/summer, plus I think you could wear this bag all year round... love that color combo! also the geranium/khaki carly wouldn't be a bad choice either...! :tup:

5. I would also like to suggest the Chili Carly....red is going to be a hot color this spring/summer (all bright colors are) and it's timeless. I also love the khaki/teal Carly. I'm a fan of the regular carly style.

6. I vote for the leather parchment or chili! I am not a fan of signature. So any of the leather Carlys IMO. Parchment would be great for spring/summer!

7. I like the khaki/parchment myself.

8. Out of your two choices I choose the parchment leather. I prefer regular Carly by far to slim Carly though. :yes: Otherwise the siggy/turquoise would be really nice, or the chili leather. GL! :tup:

9. I like the Carly Khaki/Turq. It is a very pretty bag especially for spring/summer.

10. Chili Carly is going to be one of my spring/summer staples too! I know that wasnt one of your choices though, so if you can do white bags, then I'd choose the parchment. The contrasting leathers are a nice touch.

11. I chose khaki/parchment

12. I appreciate everyone's opinions! Although I love the bags with color, like the siggy turquoise and the chili, I have never been able to buy a bag with color for some reason. I always stay with the neutral colors like blacks, whites, browns, and khakis. I think I'm afraid to commit to color!

13. me too !!!!!

14. I did as well! :tup:

15. get something ur truly comfortable in..no point buying color if its out of your comfort zone..try it out in the shops IRL and see whether ur feeling it...
    personally, the chilli and turq are the ones that i love, it looks fab not only for spring/summer!!
    choice is yours though..:yes: