Which card holder, help?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I’m going to Paris next week and thinking to buy a lilttle souvenir from Chanel. Just a card holder that fits in small bags (like woc) and easily move into other big bags. Please help me choose between these 2? Thanks!
    2F2FD050-EA24-4682-B91D-D8FAF0B1BFE6.jpeg
    EDEEF311-15E4-482B-B65A-C492EC114828.jpeg

lxrac likes this.
  2. I‘d go for the second option because I personally would be bothered to constantly have to open up the first card holder. The regular one just has easy access

xy9794 likes this.
  3. I like the second one

4. I vote for the second one also.

5. Second one! I have several of this model and love it. Simple, classic, holds just enough for me (though I don't carry much) and fits in even the smallest of bags.

6. Second one! I had the first one and didn't like how the front flap always seemed to lift up and didn't stay closed. The second one is great for smaller bags :smile:

7. I would go for the second one :smile:

8. first!

9. 2nd one!

10. Second one!

11. 2nd one!

12. I like the first one. I have this myself. It is lined in the contrasting dark red leather.

lxrac likes this.
  13. That sounds beautiful!

14. 2nd one

15. I was going to go with the second one but it was too small for me :sad: