Which car/SUV should I choose?...long!

We test drove the 07 Camry XLE a few weeks back but ended up getting something different. We really liked it! Leather interior, Bose stereo system, reclining back passenger seats (my daughter thought that was a great feature), Smart Key (I loved that!), pretty good gas mileage. I, however, was NOT sold on the color/interior choices and that makes all the difference in the world to me. BUT of the two you have suggested, this car would be my recommendation to you for a "practical" choice.

For an SUV choice, I would get the Yukon just because I LOVE them. But I know what you mean about the gas issue! It's a guzzler.

We have had and would NEVER again get the new Mustang. Not nearly enough room inside for my taste. Looks great on the outside, but very uncomfortable on the inside. It's very difficult for your passengers to get in and out of the back seat and a pain in the butt for your front passenger because they'll have to keep pushing the back of their seat up to let people in and out. Hope this makes sense. To me, it's only good for the driver with this one!

Hope this helps!

what about mini cooper? it is the cutest car ever.! might be impractical though since it's a 2 door. and since you dont like vw.. u might not like mini cooper. okay. im debating with myself now. forget it. good luck with ur choice! :biggrin:

LOL Mini Coopers are so cute but my little sister's best friend just got one (shes not even 16 for a few more months!!!) so I would feel weird having the same car as her.

Thanks for the personal experiences and reccomendations, ladies! You are all so sweet and helpful.

PrintModel--if I may ask, what vehicle did u end up purchasing?

:smile:

So just to update you guys, I test drove allllll of the models (whew!!) that I had talked about, and also tried the new VW Passat. LOL well I decided that the Mustang is my fav!!! Now I am just trying to decide between the V6 (what I have now, but the older body style) or the GT. Any opinions? Is the V8 GT really THAT much better?!