Which BV wallet would look best in these RM bags?

Which wallet would look best in the RM bags?

• Nero (Black)

• Ebano (Dark Brown)

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Hi ladies! I posted a poll in BV asking which color wallet was better, however, I realized that what I really want to know is which wallet would look BEST in my RM bags, as they are the bags I use most often. I am totally frustrated and cant make up my mind about which wallet to buy and I am hoping you guys would kindly provide me with some insight.:yes:

So here are my RM's

CIMG5532-2.jpg

And, here are the two BV wallets I cant make up my mind about! One is Ebano (Dark Brown) and the other is Nero (Black)
jpeg-1.jpg

Thank you in advance!:heart::yes:

Hi ladies! I posted a poll in BV asking which color wallet was better, however, I realized that what I really want to know is which wallet would look BEST in my RM bags, as they are the bags I use most often. I am totally frustrated and cant make up my mind about which wallet to buy and I am hoping you guys would kindly provide me with some insight.:yes:

So here are my RM's

And, here are the two BV wallets I cant make up my mind about! One is Ebano (Dark Brown) and the other is Nero (Black)

Thank you in advance!:heart::yes:

I have a Ebano BV wallet, and I'm lusting after the Nero, so I'll choose Nero.
Frankly both are classics and you can't go wrong. The leather is tdf, and both colours are neutral enough to match your RM collection.
Have you considered the pinkish red one? It's really sweet too.

^Oh really??? How are you liking the Ebano? If you could go back, would you have bought the Nero?

I have tons of red accessories, so I am hoping for a darker colored, versatile wallet =)

More pics of the Ebano and Nero colors (but I am getting the bigger size wallet)[/B][/COLOR]

prodImagems-2.jpg

dsg.jpg

Yah! I'll go for black, :yes: you may definitely want to consider getting the longer wallet, this size is pretty big, but couldn't hold much stuff for me.

The longer one with the zip is really handy and can pass as a clutch too.

Though I would normally say nero because I love black, the ebano is a special color that really goes with everything. I wear my ebano veneta bag all the time with all different kinds of outfits, and it always looks fantastic. I think the ebano is so much more SPECIAL than the nero!