Which BV SLG is your most used?

These are small card cases that I use for a wallet. They are from the TM era and are soft, pliable Leather. I have been using the top one (antique silver) for probably 5 years and, although it’s softened and stretched out to accommodate my needs, much like an old pair of jeans, it’s still beautiful with no obvious wear. The one below it is a new black one, purchased as the heir to my current one before all the TM items disappeared. The bottom one is a zipped case that I’ve saved in case I outlive the other two....which I think, since I’m currently 70, would put me at 90 years old.

I also have a couple of lanyards that I use for keys on the rare occasions I carry a handbag/tote. With my clutches, a lanyard can become cumbersome.
132DADB5-8D4F-41E0-99E9-E5BCC5F0C0C1.jpeg
EAC16EAF-3829-44B3-BFA7-E9E764817261.jpegF5ED41FA-8C62-4CF6-8E13-AE56F031FD09.jpeg

I have 11 cards in the current case, on the left, along with some cash.

BB16E920-4D75-4B9F-9596-079AB453E2DF.jpeg There’s also a handy back pocket.....

Last edited:
These are small card cases that I use for a wallet. They are from the TM era and are soft, pliable Leather. I have been using the top one (antique silver) for probably 5 years and, although it’s softened and stretched out to accommodate my needs, much like an old pair of jeans, it’s still beautiful with no obvious wear. The one below it is a new black one, purchased as the heir to my current one before all the TM items disappeared. The bottom one is a zipped case that I’ve saved in case I outlive the other two....which I think, since I’m currently 70, would put me at 90 years old.

I also have a couple of lanyards that I use for keys on the rare occasions I carry a handbag/tote. With my clutches, a lanyard can become cumbersome.
View attachment 4755113
View attachment 4755110View attachment 4755111

I have 11 cards in the current case, on the left, along with some cash.

View attachment 4755112 There’s also a handy back pocket.....

Oh...these are gorgeous and look to be very practical! I think I need one now :yes:

Reactions: diane278 and RT1