Which burgundy do you like better?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As you can see from my last few threads, I have a tough time making a decision, LOL :yes:

Can you tell me which burgundy do you like better - the '07 reissue or the pre-fall patent (pic courtesy of another pf'er).

I feel like the 227 reissue is a little too small for me. Is the pre-fall patent roomy???

Thanks all! :tup::heart:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Love that patent.

3. hmm... I guess it depends on your taste. Personally, I love the distressed look in the reissue - this burgundy has a lot of depth in its colour which I love!

4. That's a picture of the 06' reissue..... and that one gets my vote.

5. I have the patent... but I :heart: the re-issue!!

6. 06 reissue, hands down. but if it's too small then you have to go with the bag that suits you.

7. I say go for the patent. I can't help you with the size though. Mine is a medium. I :heart: the color & texture of it. :heart: It's beautiful!!!:love: IMO.

8. I have the 227 black reissue and had the pre-fall patent bordeaux in my hands (although only for a short while). In terms of size, (my opinion) the patent flap is slightly smaller than the reissue, but as there is a single flap only, the space inside is about the same. If you think the 227 is too small for you, I think the patent will be the same.
    Between the two, I love the patent more. Good luck deciding, either way, you can't go wrong.

9. I love that reissue though the patent is also gorgeous! (I am getting mine in today!!!)
    I know what you mean about the 227 being small. I love my 227 reissue from this year but I believe it's 1-1.5 inches deeper than the older reissues (which is why I am letting my 50th anniv reissue go after lots of searching:sad:). I will report on the patent as soon as I get mine:smile:

10. Hmm....i thought 227 is consider a practical size since it's actually the classic jumbo size. If u find it's too small, then i guess u will have to go up one size that is size 228. I like the patent burgandy but if u find it's too small for ur use, i think size 227 is almost similar size than the jumbo.

11. I like the reissue better. I think it has to be a personal preference. I do think the patent has a more classic look to it though.

12. Love the patent! Colors are more vibrant and fresh.

13. oh,..i don't think I can help here....as I like them both.:love: It's really hard to compare them both, each has its own uniqness. 07 red reissue is a collector's item I guess...so if you can keep it.....please keep it. :yes: On the other side, the patent's color is sooo vibrant,...so it's really hard to make a decision for me. If I can have them both, I will do that. But if I have to choose only one, I'll keep the 07 red reissue. I love reissue's model. The new classic jumbo has the flap that resembles a sad face which I don't like. (I prefer vintage jumbo)

14. I love patent, but the reissue is gorgy too. I'm hopeless!

15. i :heart: the reissue!