Which Burberry Trench coat

Apr 17, 2012
which one do you like the best?
one more question, what is difference between Burberry Brit and London ?
few trench coat has a button on the back, does it make a big difference ?

1. Burberry London Marystow Double Breasted Trench Coat black
2. Burberry London Marystow Double Breasted Trench Coat trench
3. Burberry Brit Havenby Trench Coat
4. Burberry Brit Reymoore Jacket
5. Burberry London Mottram Trench Beige
6. Burberry London Mottram Trench black

Attachments

• Roll for Zoom Larger View Burberry London Marystow Double Breasted Trench Coat black .jpg
    Roll for Zoom Larger View Burberry London Marystow Double Breasted Trench Coat black .jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2,966
  • Roll for Zoom Larger View Burberry London Marystow Double Breasted Trench Coat trench .jpg
    Roll for Zoom Larger View Burberry London Marystow Double Breasted Trench Coat trench .jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,913
  • Burberry Brit Havenby Trench Coat.jpg
    Burberry Brit Havenby Trench Coat.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3,819
  • Burberry Brit Reymoore Jacket.jpg
    Burberry Brit Reymoore Jacket.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3,052
  • Burberry London Mottram Trench beig.jpg
    Burberry London Mottram Trench beig.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4,544
  • Burberry London Mottram Trench black.jpg
    Burberry London Mottram Trench black.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3,891
which one do you like the best?
one more question, what is difference between Burberry Brit and London ?
few trench coat has a button on the back, does it make a big difference ?

Number 5 for me too. A classic.

About the Brit/London, they are two different lines. Brit will mostly be made in Asia or Romania/Poland etc. It is the "casual line".

London will be the "classical" line, and most trench from the London line will be make in UK.

My 2 cents :P

Until a few years ago Marystow was part of the London line but is now Brit. We don't know if the quality changed or what. I believe the Marystow and Mottram are very popular. Out of those two I would go with the style most flattering for you.

My vote is to try them on before making a decision. Especially the khaki ones bc I've found different shades of khaki look better / worse with my skin tone.

It's hard to go wrong with a Burberry trench. Such a classic! ❤️

Hi everyone! Does anyone know the Mottram is part of the Brit or London line? I purchased the black Mottram five years ago from the boutique and I loved it. Just this week, I purchased the trench Mottram from Bloomingdales and to my disappointment, it just didn't feel the same as the black one. :sad: Or maybe it was because it came in a cardboard box with just a burberry hanger with no dust bags or pretty boxes that made me bias. Now I am debating on returning it despite the 50% off. Anyone have any opinions? Thanks!

I just bought the Marystow in trench online from Saks and it is tdf. Classic yet stylish, I love that it is mid-thigh to knee length rather than calf length. I feel this gives it a younger look and allows for both casual and dressy wear. It is a poly cotton fabric which will make it more waterproof. It was made in the UK. (On sale for a good price on the Saks website, price is lower than Nordy's website).
Honestly you can't go wrong whichever coat you choose. Good luck!

Hi everyone! Does anyone know the Mottram is part of the Brit or London line? I purchased the black Mottram five years ago from the boutique and I loved it. Just this week, I purchased the trench Mottram from Bloomingdales and to my disappointment, it just didn't feel the same as the black one. :sad: Or maybe it was because it came in a cardboard box with just a burberry hanger with no dust bags or pretty boxes that made me bias. Now I am debating on returning it despite the 50% off. Anyone have any opinions? Thanks!

Hey, I also bought the Mottram from Blooingdales too. I read over the website it said it from London line. But I checked at NM or Sak it said Brit line😳😳😳. Where does trend made from? I will receive it today hopefully, where did you get 50% off?

Hey, I also bought the Mottram from Blooingdales too. I read over the website it said it from London line. But I checked at NM or Sak it said Brit line������. Where does trend made from? I will receive it today hopefully, where did you get 50% off?

Hey Natalie! I asked bloomingdales to price matched with Saks (597). If yours is within 14 days since you last placed your order, you can definitely price match too if you got yours for $698. Just call them or chat with them and ask for a price adjustment, they will be more than happy to assist you! More like 60% to be accurate. The trench is manufactured in England. My previous black one was made in Italy. I think you will love it:smile: I'm an amateur in Burberry products but I have read that if they have the checker outline, then it is the London line. But yea, Saks and Neimus posted it as the Brit Mottram lol >.< Let me know how you like yours :smile:!

Hey Natalie! I asked bloomingdales to price matched with Saks (597). If yours is within 14 days since you last placed your order, you can definitely price match too if you got yours for $698. Just call them or chat with them and ask for a price adjustment, they will be more than happy to assist you! More like 60% to be accurate. The trench is manufactured in England. My previous black one was made in Italy. I think you will love it:smile: I'm an amateur in Burberry products but I have read that if they have the checker outline, then it is the London line. But yea, Saks and Neimus posted it as the Brit Mottram lol >.< Let me know how you like yours :smile:!

Yeah, I got it today and it made in Italy so awesome. How can I check if it London/ Brit line. I will do reveal soon
I bought it during the Labor Day even it was $698. What cheaper price can I get ??? :graucho::biggrin::biggrin: no tax
I really love mine, I did not know what my burberry size was, I went to burberry store and try out what size should I get. I tried Brit line pretty much size 6, however in the London line size 4 fit me like gloves.

Last edited:

Yeah I got the price match for 597 no tax