Which Bumble & Bumble products would you suggest for me?

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
After seeing all these posts on B&B products, I want to try a few of them to see if they help my hair. It's not in TERRIBLE shape, but it is extremely thick and coarse, with a slight wave to it. I can't let it air dry because it gets big and frizzy so I have to heat style every day with a blow dryer and flat iron. It's also colored.

I'm wanting to try their Deeep conditioning treatment with perhaps a good shampoo/conditioner and something to straighten and help with frizz. A color shampoo/conditioner is what I'm looking for, but I think I'm just going to let that grow out eventually and keep my natural color. So, aside from the color shampoo/conditioner you're recommending for me, what is good for thick, coarse NON color-treated hair?

Oh and I also forgot to mention that I have an incredibly dry scalp, so I have dandruff 24/7, and it's very very heavy dandruff. Yucky.

I love the B&B Damage Therapy line- shampoo, conditioner, and the leave-in has done wonders for my high-lighted hair. It has brought my dry hair back to life! Excellent products!

bumble & bumble creme de coco shampoo & conditioner...

heres a description i found online...

Creme De Coco Shampoo is an extra mild, luxurious cleanser with a belnd of moisture-rich ingredients including coconut and murumuru butter to help restore moisture, shine and softness to dull and dry hair.

Murumuru butter will improve flexibility and tame frizz whilst mallow and milk will soothe and protect.

Creme de coco will not help her scalp issues. You may want to try the Scalp Therapy line of B&B. Really though, find a salon that is a B&B salon near you and go for a product consultation. It will be free and you will know you are getting the right products for your own personal "hair prescription."