Which brush do you use for your liquid foundation?

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
after browsing through this thread and MUA practically everyday, it seems that the most popular one is mac's 187. MUA also has great reviews for Everyday Minerals' flat top kabuki. which out of the two do you guys prefer? or if you guys prefer something else, i'd like to know that too :yes: thanks a lot :smile:

i have the sephora version of the 187 its about $20 cheaper & works just as great
check coastalscents.com the have 1 thats even cheaper & i have heard really great reviews on it.

Everyday minerals flat top. It's the same idea as the 187 (use it the same way), but it has denser bristles, so you get better coverage quicker. It's a LOT cheaper too.
show_image_in_imgtag.php

i have the sephora version of the 187 its about $20 cheaper & works just as great
check coastalscents.com the have 1 thats even cheaper & i have heard really great reviews on it.

laru....you're lucky to have gotten that 180, coz i heard it's been discontinued =( i will check out 109 too thanks!

tokidokigurl....i will check out the sephora version.....im all for cheaper but works just as great! thanks a lot!!!

Everyday minerals flat top. It's the same idea as the 187 (use it the same way), but it has denser bristles, so you get better coverage quicker. It's a LOT cheaper too.
show_image_in_imgtag.php

i think im going to get this brush anyway whether or not i end up getting the 187 from mac hehehe. since it is sooo cheap! oh when you said "better coverage" that doesn't mean full and thick coverage right? sorry if this is a stupid question!

I have both the foundation brush and 187 from MAC but use the foundation brush more. I don't know what I do with the 187 but I just get too much product on my face. I keep trying it again, maybe I just need to use a lighter touch!