Which brown do you like better???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Me like the 08 Brown Caviar definitely!!!

2. Yes, it does, it's a gorgeous color

3. 57th street store in NYC, it was their last one :heart:

4. 07 reissue.

5. another vote for the reissue..i personally find the 08 brown caviar very difficult to match. IMO, it looks strange with most colour as there are better alternatives to match most other colours with ..

6. Another vote for the '07 Reissue.

7. 08 Caviar

8. vote for caviar 08

9. It depends if you have another bag that is close to the same color as the caviar 08. Then I would go for the reissue. But if you don't then I say get the caviar 08. It's more of a true brown color then the reissue.

10. 08 brown

11. The jumbo brown anyday!

12. I like the distressed caviar hybrid (it's not a reissue), but I love the brown Jumbo!

13. :heart::heart: brown caviar

14. As much as I love distressed caviar, I have to agree- 08 hands down. The color is gorgeous (not muddy), and I prefer the CC closure over the MM closure. Congrats on a gorgeous bag!!!

15. I couldn't agree more!!