which brown color bbag would you recommend?

aulii

Sep 4, 2006
Ive been thinking about getting a brown color bbag for awhile but have been pushing it off for some time. Now that I know that the box style is going to be discontinued, Im wondering if I should look into buying the truffe box. I really like the box style but wouldnt mind looking into the new brown colors coming out soon. Which brown bbags do you like the most?

Great question - I'd love to hear the ladies (and gents) opinion on this. I'm holding out for the Argyle - not too dark, not too light, looks like a great colour!

What do you think about the 06 marron?

catcat - I was also excited about the 07 cafe color but I just read in the other posts that the new cafe is really really dark. Almost black?

cal - I also want a color that is not too dark and not too light. I guess a warm medium brown?

esiders - Do you have a picture of the two side by side. I thought there was a post comparing the different browns but I cant seem to find it. I would love to see your bags!

Some other beautiful brown B-bag colors;
Fall 06 caramel...also known as "butterscotch"
Fall 06 olive brown...it's the color of the inside of a black olive
Fall 04 marron...a reddish brown

i liked truffle and caramel having seen them both in person. but it depends on what type of brown you want. i was smitten by a truffle purse recently, and it looked awesome with what i was wearing, hehee.

I second the 05 Caramel, they do pop up and the colour is just lovely! Not too dark, not too light! It's almost a tan colour, the 06 S/S Cognac is darker and more orange, and the Butterscotch from F/W 06 is really honey/ orange. Gorgeous in their own ways, just depends what you are after.

I wish you well,

Bridget