• LV

• Burberry

• Chanel

• Gucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

pinay28

Pinay in Qatar
Nov 22, 2010
Which handbag brands do you prefer? Why or why not? As of now, Im into LV but I also like to buy some Burberry, Gucci and Chanel. But, my husband hesitates buying Burberry and Gucci because they go on sale. :-s

What do you think? :thinking:

I prefer LV...simply because as you've mentioned-it never goes on sale so I don't feel "cheated" seeing something I paid full price going on a 30% discount. Plus, LV has so many styles to choose from :smile:

Anything without logos or very subtle symbol. I'm a Prada gal at heart but unfortunately there's no option for that.

Right now, it's anything that catches my eye - contemporary or premier - does not matter.

I'm all in favor of waiting until the prices go rock bottom. I don't mind buying closeouts, or not being the first on the block to own the newest model.
But there's nothing that gets my attention in the categories you listed like a Chanel.

Lol, I like everything on that list except for Burberry, but currently, I prefer LV because the canvas is worry-free and I can dress casually and still have it match my outfit. I like the Guccissima leather and I think it looks great on both bags and accessories. I like Chanel (in terms of its minimalist style), but it seems more dressy and doesn't fit my lifestyle. And I just don't like Burberry in terms of its bags. The pattern looks great on scarves, but I find it to look really odd on their bags.

I was never a "brands" person but think I am becoming one due to quality issues. The only high end bag I would plunk my hard earned dollars on is Bottega Veneta! I bought a Gucci (logo-less) hobo at the presale a year ago and am extremely pleased. I bought a BV wallet and it's TDF! I don't trust where anything is made any more, so as I said, when I do make my next expensive purchase, it will be only BV!