Which brands do you buy on ebay?

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
I get all my bags off ebay and just wondered what brands you guys like to buy off ebay?

Are there any that you have got a particularly good deal on?
:biggrin:

Snowfox

Nov 18, 2010
Where heaven meets earth
I've had some good deals with two Dolce and Gabbanas and a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. Seen some really good ones for Botkier, Anya Hindmarch and Tahari bags, Tahari especially.

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
for bags, only 2 successful transactions so far - both chanels. even sweeter, sellers turned out to be good-standing pfers! feels more secure :amuse:

love_miu

Oct 30, 2008
I have bought 2 Chanels and a Marc Jacobs off ebay. The MJ one was pretty good...US$5000-ish for a brand new authentic one!

denim53

O.G.
Apr 5, 2008
Prada, YSL, Coach, Kooba, Dior, MBMJ, Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Isabelle Fiore, See by Chloe, Dooney & Burke, Longchamps, Michael by Michael Kors. I never spent more than $200 and everything was in like new condition.

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Prada, YSL, Coach, Kooba, Dior, MBMJ, Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Isabelle Fiore, See by Chloe, Dooney & Burke, Longchamps, Michael by Michael Kors. I never spent more than $200 and everything was in like new condition.
wow you've done well to get those on that budget, im inpressed! :smile:

kateincali

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
san diego
I'm pretty sure Marc Jacobs is the only brand I've bought on ebay, and my best buy was probably a black little studded stam for $375.

silverfern

home sweet home
O.G.
Jun 11, 2008
Australia
Balenciaga, Lanvin, Prada, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs and Chanel

I've gotten some great deals on authentic, barely used and brand new bags.
My best buy: A rare early Balenciaga for $150.

dangerouscurves

Instagram: fraulein_schickimicki
O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
Deutschland
I bought a Michael Kors bag and a Prada Gaufre there. I was lucky with Prada Gaufre because that bag was so expensive and I got it almost for free. Lol!

shoppegirle

Dec 1, 2010
I bought a Rafe for just under $100 in great condition. It was originally $775 when it first came out. I had been looking everywhere for the purse and I could only find it on eBay! At a great price too!