which brand is cheaper? gucci or LV?

WHAT gucci outlets?? man, this is the first time i'm hearing this.. i must hang out at the gucci sub-forum more..!
anyway, i feel that gucci is more cheaper than LV.. and about SA's.. i have wonderful service from both before...so, all's good..

WHAT gucci outlets?? man, this is the first time i'm hearing this.. i must hang out at the gucci sub-forum more..!
anyway, i feel that gucci is more cheaper than LV.. and about SA's.. i have wonderful service from both before...so, all's good..
in singapore (where i'm from) only have two gucci boutiques in the whole island! we dont have what so called gucci outlets here. therefore, the words 'gucci outlets' sound alien to me initially.:smile:

I find that Gucci may be just a touch cheaper, and like others have mentioned, it does go on sale, and you just can't beat the outlets! For that reason however, my classic bags have got to be LV, and my fun bags other designers since they occasionally go on sale.

in singapore (where i'm from) only have two gucci boutiques in the whole island! we dont have what so called gucci outlets here. therefore, the words 'gucci outlets' sound alien to me initially.:smile:
in singapore, there are 3 places where you can get gucci. gucci paragon and gucci takashimaya department store, owned by gucci singapore.

gucci can also be found at (and owned by) dfs scottswalk galleria, and you can get 25% off anything at any time, so long as an employee uses their staff discount (someone you know of course).

in singapore, there are 3 places where you can get gucci. gucci paragon and gucci takashimaya department store, owned by gucci singapore.

gucci can also be found at (and owned by) dfs scottswalk galleria, and you can get 25% off anything at any time, so long as an employee uses their staff discount (someone you know of course).
you're from singapore too?! ya, i almost forget the dfs boutique. haha. i'm more a LV person rather than gucci. so far, i only own one gucci bag and the chihuahua charm but for LV i've owned 10 of them! :yahoo:

I have no idea about the bags, but Gucci shoes seem to be cheaper than LV shoes. I can get a fair variety of shoes for around AU$500-600 in Gucci but that'll generally only get you thongs/slides in LV.

I also heard there's a Gucci outlet in the outskirts of Florence.

I'd normally only buy gucci products in the sale, and mainly clothes. I dopn't consider them more expensive... but the thought of being able to buy a bag a half price in the sale, puts me off ever buying their product at full price.

I have no idea about the bags, but Gucci shoes seem to be cheaper than LV shoes. I can get a fair variety of shoes for around AU$500-600 in Gucci but that'll generally only get you thongs/slides in LV.

I also heard there's a Gucci outlet in the outskirts of Florence.
is that your dog in the avatar? she/he is cute. i've a maltese at home. :shame:

gucci sunglasses are cheaper than LV too! gucci ones cost about $300-$400 (singapore dollars) whereas LV cost about $1000+! :wtf:

I'd normally only buy gucci products in the sale, and mainly clothes. I dopn't consider them more expensive... but the thought of being able to buy a bag a half price in the sale, puts me off ever buying their product at full price.
recently, over here gucci had sales but the choices were limited. nothing really attracted me.:tdown:

btw, gucci will sell their displayed ones whereas LV doesnt do that. i wont want a displayed piece to be sold to me bcos for the price i'm paying (i expect a new piece). :shame: