Which bracelet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bracelet?

1. Daisy Bracelet

2. Open Heart Bracelet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi ladies,

I am looking for a bracelet for my right wrist; I wear my plain RG love on my left.

Which of these do you like better?

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP05857&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+3-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+daisy&search=1

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=23485338&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+9-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+open+heart&search=1

Again, I have not seen them IRL, so any opinions would be appreciated! :smile:

2. I prefer the Daisy, but I wear white/rose metals and am not keen on hearts personally.

The heart is more classic Tiffany, and would match the necklace if you get that. I still vote Daisy though!

3. i am biased and vote for daisy purely because i am not really a heart-shaped jewelry fan

4. For daily wear I would prefer the open heart bracelet, but I also love the bling on the daisy.

5. I personally prefer the heart bracelet, but I think because of the design of the two bracelets, the motif will always roll to the back of your wrist.

6. Do you think that the daisy bracelet will always flip over?

7. i really want the open heart bracelet so i voted for it as i prefer it
    i didnt know it came in rose gold now?

8. Daisy :biggrin:

9. It does about half the time. I shortened the chain too so it fits closer to my wrist. (Sorry no pics...camera is broken.)

With that said, I still voted for the daisy. I think it's a nice variation to compliment the love on your other wrist. I felt the open heart + love is too "matchy matchy". Plus a little bit of sparkle is never a bad thing! :smile:

10. I love the open heart, but with your Love bracelet on the other wrist, I think the daisy would look better.

11. I prefer and voted for the daisy bracelet.

12. 110 % Daisy

13. Definitely daisy!

14. I love them both. I don't think you can go wrong with either. However, I would worry about banging my wrist and losing a diamond in the daisy so would only wear it on special occasions. I also think the heart would go really well with your love bracelet.

15. I love the daisy bracelet! I've tried this on and it's on my wish list :biggrin: