Which bracelet to get?

skykim

Nov 20, 2010
Currently do not own any bracelets - help me choose between these two. I would like something that I can wear everyday, but also to special events, since I'm not planning to stack. Thank you for all of your lovely advice in advance! Would love to know how the guilloche wears for those of you that own the bracelet- does it lose its shine?

I tried on both bracelets - which one looks best?

1. VCA vintage alhambra 5 motif guilloche + pave diamond fullsizeoutput_2c8d.jpeg
2. Cartier love with 4 diamonds
XQNZkyvWRHOP2asmZRcpYQ.jpg

Currently do not own any bracelets - help me choose between these two. I would like something that I can wear everyday, but also to special events, since I'm not planning to stack. Thank you for all of your lovely advice in advance! Would love to know how the guilloche wears for those of you that own the bracelet- does it lose its shine?

I tried on both bracelets - which one looks best?

1. VCA vintage alhambra 5 motif guilloche + pave diamond View attachment 4788265
2. Cartier love with 4 diamonds
View attachment 4788274

I am in the same dilemma I Absolutely love both.

I think you can’t go wrong with either and they look beautiful together if you decide to go for a second braclet down the track.

If I have to vote I would go with the cartier love 4 diamonds! Let me know what choose

Reactions: skykim
+1 vote for the hammered gold pave VCA. It’s sturdy but has the extra glamour with the diamonds

I bought the Guilloche bracelet for my birthday as a bracelet to wear for occasions/ semi regularly. I was told by the sales associate that it is delicate; once it scratches it cannot be repaired due to the fine lines in the guilloche detailing.
So with that in mind, it’s definitely not an everyday bracelet.

6 months in, and it is just as shiny as ever! I’m not a huge stacking fan but this bracelet definitely has enough impact to be worn alone!

hope this helps

I might be totally off but you're polling a biased group. :P VCA all the way...

Seriously though, the motif is much dressier than the love, and I CANNOT stand scratches, so that would nix the LOVE for me right away, even if I don't stack. You would need to gauge your tolerance for scratches. And that pave vintage motif :love: beauty, elegance and refinement...

and, if the guichoche gets scratched, it still would not bug me as much as the LOVE scratched.

Now, if you were going to compare the pave LOVE and the the VCA, I might think differently.

Another vote for the hammered gold.

The Love will for sure get scratched. I wouldn't count on re-polishing as the edges would get polished down and will be round/not nice and sharp and the Love would end up looking not like the Love, iykwim.

I personally think the Love is for people without OCD who don't mind some scratches on their jewellery. I love love the look but cannot bear to wear something with scratches.

Another vote for the hammered gold.

The Love will for sure get scratched. I wouldn't count on re-polishing as the edges would get polished down and will be round/not nice and sharp and the Love would end up looking not like the Love, iykwim.

I personally think the Love is for people without OCD who don't mind some scratches on their jewellery. I love love the look but cannot bear to wear something with scratches.
That's why we buy the pave Loves, dear! :smile::smile:

VCA gold pave for me, too. They are just so different. I like the feminine designs of VCA more than the more unisex/industrial look of the Love bracelet and JUC. I do think the VCA is far less common, too. As others have said, though, you are asking a bunch of biased VCA lovers this question! :lol: My advice is always to buy what you truly love, and if you aren't sure, then wait!
I have a strong feeling of love when I try on many VCA pieces, unfortunately!