Which bracelet to add to a YG regular Love?

anna2b2

Aug 14, 2020
I'm torn. I would like to add another bracelet to my YG Love. I have been mulling over this decision for a while and have an appointment set up in 2 weeks to visit the boutique, which is 3 hours away. Due to Covid, I was not able to go to a boutique earlier and they are only accepting customers with appointments.

I really like both of these options and I don't know which one to get. I don't want to wear more than 2 bracelets on one wrist, so I'm only interested in buying one of these.

Option 1: YG JUC regular size
Option 2: WG Love regular size

Reactions: Chivis and 880
I think the JUC would look great! The WG love without diamonds looks a little dull after a while, which I'm not a fan of but some really like. Have you thought about the thin JUC with diamonds coming out in September?

Reactions: anna2b2
I think the JUC would look great! The WG love without diamonds looks a little dull after a while, which I'm not a fan of but some really like. Have you thought about the thin JUC with diamonds coming out in September?
I read that the thin can have issues with the spring mechanism. I love how it looks, but don't want to be scared of wearing it.
It's a great point you brought up about the WG love, perhaps JUC would be a better choice for me.

I read that the thin can have issues with the spring mechanism. I love how it looks, but don't want to be scared of wearing it.
It's a great point you brought up about the WG love, perhaps JUC would be a better choice for me.
I’ve been wearing a thin love bracelet for almost 3 years now and I’ve never had a single problem with it. The regular love, on the other hand, has given me quite a few issues along the way...

I recommend the yellow gold JUC. It complements the yellow gold love bracelet so well. And to be honest, I find the plain white gold love without diamonds to be a little underwhelming. The rainbow white gold is much more beautiful in my opinion. Either way, it’s important to try everything on as I think you’ll know what’s right once you see them in person. Let us know what you decide!!

Reactions: Chivis and anna2b2
I recommend the yellow gold JUC. It complements the yellow gold love bracelet so well. And to be honest, I find the plain white gold love without diamonds to be a little underwhelming. The rainbow white gold is much more beautiful in my opinion. Either way, it’s important to try everything on as I think you’ll know what’s right once you see them in person. Let us know what you decide!!
Thank you!