Which bracelet to add to a YG regular Love?

anna2b2

Aug 14, 2020
I'm torn. I would like to add another bracelet to my YG Love. I have been mulling over this decision for a while and have an appointment set up in 2 weeks to visit the boutique, which is 3 hours away. Due to Covid, I was not able to go to a boutique earlier and they are only accepting customers with appointments.

I really like both of these options and I don't know which one to get. I don't want to wear more than 2 bracelets on one wrist, so I'm only interested in buying one of these.

Option 1: YG JUC regular size
Option 2: WG Love regular size

Reactions: Chivis and 880

trf

Jun 28, 2015
I think the JUC would look great! The WG love without diamonds looks a little dull after a while, which I'm not a fan of but some really like. Have you thought about the thin JUC with diamonds coming out in September?

Reactions: anna2b2

anna2b2

Aug 14, 2020
I think the JUC would look great! The WG love without diamonds looks a little dull after a while, which I'm not a fan of but some really like. Have you thought about the thin JUC with diamonds coming out in September?
I read that the thin can have issues with the spring mechanism. I love how it looks, but don't want to be scared of wearing it.
It's a great point you brought up about the WG love, perhaps JUC would be a better choice for me.

andretmb

May 6, 2019
I read that the thin can have issues with the spring mechanism. I love how it looks, but don't want to be scared of wearing it.
It's a great point you brought up about the WG love, perhaps JUC would be a better choice for me.
I’ve been wearing a thin love bracelet for almost 3 years now and I’ve never had a single problem with it. The regular love, on the other hand, has given me quite a few issues along the way...

anna2b2

Aug 14, 2020
I’ve been wearing a thin love bracelet for almost 3 years now and I’ve never had a single problem with it. The regular love, on the other hand, has given me quite a few issues along the way...
The thin Love is gorgeous, but I'm not considering it. My comment was about the thin JUC.

Storm Spirit

Jun 5, 2012
England
Probably the JUC as you can remove it easily if you ever wanted to wear just one bracelet for the day, but if they're both yellow gold, a diamond JUC would look much nicer IMO.

anna2b2

Aug 14, 2020
Probably the JUC as you can remove it easily if you ever wanted to wear just one bracelet for the day, but if they're both yellow gold, a diamond JUC would look much nicer IMO.
I love the diamond JUC, but the price is a showstopper for me. I can't justify it :sad:

andretmb

May 6, 2019
The thin Love is gorgeous, but I'm not considering it. My comment was about the thin JUC.
Ha! Sorry. In that case, I would go for a regular JUC in yellow gold. I love the look of a love and JUC together, and as a few other people have mentioned, the white gold love bracelet looks a little dull

anna2b2

Aug 14, 2020
Ha! Sorry. In that case, I would go for a regular JUC in yellow gold. I love the look of a love and JUC together, and as a few other people have mentioned, the white gold love bracelet looks a little dull
Thank you! Seems like people prefer the JUC.

diva lee

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I recommend the yellow gold JUC. It complements the yellow gold love bracelet so well. And to be honest, I find the plain white gold love without diamonds to be a little underwhelming. The rainbow white gold is much more beautiful in my opinion. Either way, it’s important to try everything on as I think you’ll know what’s right once you see them in person. Let us know what you decide!!

Reactions: Chivis and anna2b2

anna2b2

Aug 14, 2020
I recommend the yellow gold JUC. It complements the yellow gold love bracelet so well. And to be honest, I find the plain white gold love without diamonds to be a little underwhelming. The rainbow white gold is much more beautiful in my opinion. Either way, it’s important to try everything on as I think you’ll know what’s right once you see them in person. Let us know what you decide!!
Thank you!