Which bracelet do you wear with your clic clac?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have a tomate (66) clic clac with palledium. If I want to wear another (not Hermes) bracelet next to it, what do you think would look nice? Does anyone wear Yurman or Tiffany next to their clic clacs?

Hokaplan, I do think it would look nice with a thin bracelet... I personally do not wear anything else with my clic clac. I can't stand the clanging with another bangle, so if anything it would be a chain like thing. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of chain like bracelets...they break on me as I'm "rough" with my wrists!!!

I wear mine with leather wrap bracelets, 2 are Burberry (black and brown) & 1 white Hapi with a white clic clac. Love to wear different textures together. I never wear mine by itself - I like more of a "chunky" look.

i have narrower size clic-clacs (with ghw). the PM i wear with my Cartier love bracelet -- it's the same oval shape so i like how that looks. the other one (DH bought me at duty-free) is the larger size and i haven't been able to find a PM to exchange it with. so anyway, the larger one doesn't fit well next to the Love bracelet, so I'll have to wear it alone on my other hand (still holding out for a miracle that the smaller size appears somehow!)
I don't know if I can wear 2 different size clic-clacs together... with the larger one on first... it sort of crosses over the smaller one and i'm not sure that looks right... If both clic-clacs were the same size I'd def wear them together cuz they're 2 luscious shades of... well, you can guess: brown!
but bottom line: i think the clic clac looks good all by itself too!

LailaT - you wrote that you wear the PM with your Love bracelet. Is that the palledium? Which color gold is your Love bracelet and is it the bangle or cuff? My clic clac is palledium but my Cartier cuff is rose gold. I didn't think that would look good together so I'm hoping to someday get the white gold Cartier bangle.