which boots will you pick and what to wear w/

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
VN<->US
im looking for a pair of ankle boots- i just feel like i have to have 1
so....here are some i pick out

if you have any other suggestion, please tell me. my budget is under 100 (shipped)

also, what do you wear w them?

thanks

roaryangel

Feb 15, 2007
Super cute. Would totally wear with tights and shorts; love the Oxford look when paired with a crisp button down. I most frequently pair mine with tights and tunics.

juu_b

<3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
Canada
i love the 2nd and third pair of oxfords!!
may i ask where you got them?

and what i would wear with them ...
would be a shirtdress with a highwaisted belt
or a boyfriend shirt with short shorts

mooks

May 4, 2007
Love the first pair! Would look awesome with a pencil skirt and tights, leggings, a mini dress or skinny jeans

i_wona

like two plums
O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
Australia
Love the first ones (white) - would wear with voluminous tunic dress, cinched at the waist with a wide belt and bare legs!

mr. couturier

Fashionista
Sep 7, 2006
Chicago
www.fashionritalin.com
I like them both, but you would definately get more use out of the second pair.
I'd put them with black or gray cigarette pants and maybe a batwing top with a low back, for an alternative semi-evening look. Or for something more everyday, a bright, solid button-down with short, puffed sleeves.

missmustard

Prima Donna Assoluta
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Monterrey, Mexico
I love the first and third pairs! I'd wear them with a shirtdress kinda like the ones Marc Jacobs came out with.. the ones that look kinda schoolgirl-ish?

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
Florida
I like the white with the black toe out of the three. I really just can't get into this look, but they do look good on the super skinny.

mel_mel1004

feeling content :)
O.G.
Dec 14, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I think the laced black and white pair look hot - although the look may be seasonal so the black lace-ups might get some use in later seasons. I think these type of boots look great with skinnies or with a well fitted high-waist skirt!